Michigan vs. FSU, Orange Bowl, 8pm, ESPN, Game Day - Post Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attaboy.

FWIW hack...we mock because we love...it's how we educate the WWCAW. You're welcome.

hi
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      I don't care about the officiating discussion. That's not true, I actually dislike it. I have no desire to respond in any way other than to thoroughly mock it. But I don't think that's the respectful thing to do on this thread, nor am I inclined to do so on this forum in anything more than a tempered way. Poking fun at it with AA on the SEC thread seemed fair as does use of HARBAUGH's new catch phrase.

I'm more happy to discuss the substantive elements game and have done so directly and enjoyably. If you, or any other M fans, wishes continue that discussion, I'm more than happy to. It's fun. Bitching about officiating is not fun in my book. Ever.

Carry on.
      I can't blame you for feeling that way. If I had never experienced the negative end of the phenomenon, I'd probably feel the same.

Comment

• You mock because that's your best option. But we need you here to do that. A variety of roles must be played.

BTW, I asked a few relevant reporters on twitter whether the conference has a policy, and Chengelis replied: ``no idea and haven't been able to reach anyone there to ask. They prob should but have a feeling pool is small''

Comment

• The problem is you follow Michigan, you will always have refs out to get you.

Comment

• Transperacy is king. I think all networks should have options for tv viewers like nfl sunday ticket...except instead of silly info like player and team stats and scores such nonsense...after each call on the field the covering officials bio should pop up on the screen...his birthplace, current residence, political leaning, team allegience, children's names, criminal record, etc. Then there should also be viewer interaction...allow viewers to cast a vote on the call...a 2/3 majority would overturn any call...except calls against Michigan...simple majority would do it as it has been shown their fan base is for more intelligent on officiating than any other. Let's make it like American Idol...

That would be cool.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Transparency doesn't have to be all serious and boring. This could also include categories such as favorite ice cream flavor, or favorite MTV veejay.

Comment

• I can't blame you for feeling that way. If I had never experienced the negative end of the phenomenon, I'd probably feel the same.
                Eh. There was a pass interference in the PSU game that wasn't called (spared James Clark the humiliation of dropping the ball) -- WingsFan even said he'd be steaming mad if he were an OSU fan. I complained not one lick. I know there were other instances as well, but I just have zero interest in bitching about it.

The vast majority of OSU fans are like every other fanbase and do bitch. So, there's that. I can't stand it when they do it, either.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The more the better!!

See I knew even hack has a sense of humor...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Cmon Tainted...you know you wanna bitch....do it...DO IT!
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You don't know shit. Everybody knows that.

Comment

• Cmon Tainted...you know you wanna bitch....do it...DO IT!
                        I did think there were some seriously questionable calls in the UNL game. With competent officiating that game is easily 77-3.

fuckin' refs

Comment

• Besides...the screw job in HV didn't hurt the bucks...you'd still be #2....and we wouldn't have chaos.

Well done HV refs! They take orders well...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• kills talent
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yeah, the Happy Valley Screwjob actually saved OSU from blowing its CFP chances by losing to Wisky in the B10CG. Everything works out for OSU!

FYI, I recall reading some bitchfest about how there was also a blatant penalty on the FG block that PSU returned. More than one asshat actually went through it to "prove" it up. So, yeah, WE WUZ ROBBED!!! and it WORKED OUT! WooOOOOOT!

Comment

• Fuckin' bucks...even when they lose...they win.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X