No announcement yet.

Michigan vs. FSU, Orange Bowl, 8pm, ESPN, Game Day - Post Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegas also says lsu is #3 in the country. Tied.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm not talking some sort of FPI or PFF.

I'm talking $$$$$$$$$$$$$. And Vegas sure as fuck doesn't think LSU is #3 when it comes to that. They'd be underdogs on a neutral field against way more than 2 teams.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• AAs been saving up a years worth of metaphors for how big bad Bama can beat the shit out of M. This, my friends, is his moment. Keep'em coming old man.
        Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• I don't save up metaphors or similes. I am simply a dedicated purveyor of truth and wisdom.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• He probably has a macro for ``I am simply a dedicated purveyor of truth and wisdom''.

Comment

• It appears that Talent's fear of responding directly is no longer a OT-thread-only problem, but he did just say in the SEC thread that the spotter of the ball for The Spot was from Michigan. If so, good information. Furthers my point that there needs to be transparency over the whole thing, and another point AA made about how residence in a relevant state is no reason to assume a conflict of interest. Chengelis has pointed out that the ref who was recused in 06 has reffed The Game in 08 and 15.

Were there transparency over policy, we could all just know for sure and not have to wonder. That would be good.

(It's OK to be wrong sometimes, Talent, and we are all human and you are right plenty of the time and nobody thinks you are stupid.)

Comment

• Ohhh, a macro would be a good idea...
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• 10-15 keyboard shortcuts and you could really juice your efficiency rate here.

Comment

• Efficiency is a key part of The Process.

Comment

• I don't care about the officiating discussion. That's not true, I actually dislike it. I have no desire to respond in any way other than to thoroughly mock it. But I don't think that's the respectful thing to do on this thread, nor am I inclined to do so on this forum in anything more than a tempered way. Poking fun at it with AA on the SEC thread seemed fair as does use of HARBAUGH's new catch phrase.

I'm more happy to discuss the substantive elements game and have done so directly and enjoyably. If you, or any other M fans, wishes continue that discussion, I'm more than happy to. It's fun. Bitching about officiating is not fun in my book. Ever.

Carry on.

Comment

• Growing list of ''have no desire to respond in any way other than to thoroughly mock it". In some cases we know that's a mask for ``don't wanna engage with someone I think might know as much as me''.

I don't think anybody wants to be discussing refs.

Comment

• Great. I think you nailed it.

Carry on.

Comment

• Hack...why do you hate refs? We have feelings too...

hello
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I don't hate all refs. Just you.

Comment

• ``SUPPORT THE REFS!!!!!''

Comment

Working...
                                X