Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post

Yeah, I get that Wingy. I think it would be reasonable for MSU to approach Tucker's legal term and offer to settle. I just think Tucker is so disgusting and reprehensible that sticking it to him is worth the risk of an extended legal battle.

Keep in mind, my position is based on how the news media behave. In a month, this won't be news even if Tucker and his team try to make it news.
    Maybe. Nassar lasted years and years. And the longer it drags on the more toxic MSU becomes for coaches and recruits.
    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• It's just something in the water up there in Michigan....kills brain cells...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
        It's just something in the water up there in Michigan....kills brain cells...
        Nebraska, the one place zombies avoid.
        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• You are just making that up. I saw one yesterday.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Its a ̶g̶r̶e̶a̶t̶ no fantastic time to watch Michigan State football and I have watched every minute of the last two games. Sparty (so far) is better than most people think, they were as good as Maryland without turnovers and mistakes. Now let's see if they quit on the year... with all the turmoil and some players leaving now.

Cade has shown that he is not only a bad QB - but a jerk the way he treated JJ - his hissy fits and throwing Iowa coaches under the bus this week by "He doesn't call the Plays". Still, this could be a good time for Iowa to get right if Sparty doesn't want to play. Plus it's a night game at Kinnick.

​ .

F7DsA62WQAAnOpq?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
              He's trying to claim none of his private sexual behaviors should have made it into the public domain (privacy claims are reasonable) and beyond that claim he asserts none of his admitted private behaviors could be identified as falling under the terms that MSU chose to include in his contract as fireable offenses. Those include moral turpitude, unethical behavior and integrity (these claims are weak sauce).
              One good way to avoid your "private behaviors" from coming into the public domain is to not admit to anything that can't be proven. If you're already a despicable person, lying, or at least being evasive, about something is probably not the greatest of your sins.

Comment

• That was his first mistake, of all the lies he told he tells he admits to that lol

I saw a lengthy interview with the USA reporter last night (who broke the story)

He said a lot, (long) but one was Tuck offered her $$ or he would destroy her after he heard she was going to file a complaint. Lots of rumors Tuck was a lot like Scott Frost, but worse (have been going around for a while) lots of true facts to come out.

Comment

• I honestly have better things to do than follow every detail of this story, but did the USA Today reporter say anything that would insinuate that, perhaps, Dumbo Tuck's offer got outbid? Getting $$$ for a pre-emptive strike would certainly soften the retaliation as well as go in line with what Tuck is now TRYING to do. Plus, well, $$$ > $$, which makes it even easier to just go away and lay low for as long as you like.

Comment

• It really is a bit of a shame that he made it so easy for MSU to get out of that contract. He couldn't be fired for wins/losses per the contract. Would have been great to watch them eat shit year after year until someone finally stroked a check to get him out of town.

Comment

• Sparty was the better team if you don't include (terrible coaching) mistakes and special teams (but that's football) . Cade was hurt on the second series, Iowa really likes getting the ball to Eric All as he is the only receiver that's worth a damn on the team.

Comment

• I don't understand the one player and plays that actually worked you abandoned for plays that don't. I mean feeding the rock to Carter all first half, then the second, they went exclusively with Kim throwing. Weird coaching.

Comment

• Not weird. Stupid.

Comment

• Sparty was the better team if you don't include (terrible coaching) mistakes and special teams (but that's football) .
                            That’s precise evidence that they weren’t the better team.

Comment

• Wonder how many Michigan fans will be in East Landfill?

F7dtpnDXUAAo_u9?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• 105 is one of the Michigan sections. I've been in it a few times and probably will be again this year (or close to it). Expect there to be far more Michigan fans than normal. Probably 30% at least, especially if prices continue to drop. If Sparty loses at Rutgers after their bye week I would anticipate a big sell off.

Comment

Working...
                                X