Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, we all remember.
    Save Michigan Football. Fire Warde Manuel.

Comment

• Just checking.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• OVER THE LINE!!

Comment

• Sorry. I know how painful it must have felt to have the game won over your hated in-state rival....only to have it so quickly taken away by an idiotic gaffe in the final moments in your home stadium. That must have really been awful. Just terrible. You probably just don't like hearing about such a tragic moment in your football history like that...just so shocking and unbelievable...just horrible....bad...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Don't you have another wedding to plan or something?
            Save Michigan Football. Fire Warde Manuel.

Comment

• heh
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Mel Tucker’s legal team drops a 25-page (!!!) single-spaced letter ​document today to MSU

Comment

• I read it. This mashup concerns an employee's rights once the U has informed them of their intent to terminate and for what reason. It's a due process thing in accordance with MSU policies. Tucker had 7d to respond once notified. This letter refutes the U's reasons for termination. Those are spelled out in Tucker's contract and the clause that's applicable relates to behaviors considered by the U to warrant termination. Tucker argues that a relationship carried out and defined as a private matter does not meet any of the fireable behaviors in his contract. He has a point. His problem is, however, that none of this process is bound by typical legal protocols and the law that would apply n a court. The U can do as it pleases with Tucker subject to civil action, of course. that Tucker would obviously pursue. Everything else we're hearing about Title IX and the sickening and sordid details are irrelevant at this point. They may be relevant at trial in a civil case or as leverage one way or the other in any settlement. The bottom line is that Tucker is done and will be out $80 million. He can pursue civil action but what I'm reading is that MSU holds the upper hand if Tucker sued.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I know nothing when Lawyers take over, but both official statements from the 'Mel Tugger' camp thus far have come off as petty, snarky, and unprofessional. A vague reference to health conditions and fighting for your rights too by the way. The moral argument (you couldn’t hit Tracy either) and public disrespect argument only challenge the leak, not the impact. FMLA & Due Process claims seem to me (?) his only case at this time, but what do I know - Just let this shit show take a long time!​

Comment

• Rico said yesterday Sparty could get Marcus Freeman from Notre Dame. LOL!

Shame on me for listening to this person's nonsense, he thinks a Notre Dame coach on the rise will take a step down?

Jesus and some media have made it a story, what a (pause) bunch of clowns looking for clicks - Rico is just dumb as a rock, Sharty is not a top tear hire. Shame on me for listening to these dummies, I guess it's just Schadenfreude on my part.

Sparty is not getting UFM either

​​

Comment

• Even "the sensible one" of the two, Valenti, keeps claiming that MSU is a top 15 job. Joke going around about top 15 in what? The Big Ten!?

I'll tell you this much, if they make a "meh" to shitty hire, at the same time the conference adds 4 legit west coast programs, they will be washed out to see like garbage in the Indian Ocean. When Sparty is functional they are the 4th best program in the Big Ten EAST. They are poised to become a bottom-feeder who's goal every year will be bowl eligibility.

Comment

• Yeah, Valenti has softened on Rico and was being nice about it. Asking the callers "Is this crazy talk by Rico or not?"

I love Valenti's act of feeling sorry for himself also that he doesn't even care about MSU football anymore. lol right!

Comment

• Of course it's an act. People tune in to hear what Valente and Rico will say next. They really like being bewildered, frustrated and pissed off by these guys. The more outrageous, the better.

More listeners means more money brought in.

Comment

• In Rico's case, he's just that stupid. Regardless of the topic, he routinely gets basic facts wrong and recalls events incorrectly. If an outsider unfamiliar with Detroit sports history listened to him talk for 30 seconds they'd probably think he was some dipshit caller that doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. For a longtime member of Detroit sports media to be so ignorant is shocking. It would be like having a high school history teacher not knowing why the Revolutionary War was fought and claiming the Gettysburg Address is one of the nations founding documents. He's that fucking clueless.

Comment

• lol

Comment

Working...
                                X