Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alabama should beat Auburn. Crazier things have happened, though.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• STFU
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• On to basketball:

#20 ranked Bama is 2-0. We had an exhibition game in the preseason against Southern Illinois. We only beat the Salukis by 9 and I was concerned about that until I saw that they recently upset Okie State.

-We beat Longwood in game one, 75-54. Longwood isn’t horrible. They won 26 games last year and made the tourney (where they were bounced by Tennessee)

-We beat Liberty in game two, 95-59. Likewise, Liberty isn’t horrible. They won 22 games last year and are picked to win the ASUN this year.

-Game three is Tuesday. We play AT South Alabama. South Alabama won 21 games last year. They played us very tough last year. We won by 5 in Tuscaloosa.

After that, we have Jax State before heading to Portland for the Phil Knight Invitational. We play Michigan State on the 24th. The other two teams in the PKI are UConn and Oregon (of course).

Other notables on the early sched are Gonzaga, Houston, Memphis, and the feared Jackrabbits of South Dakota State before beginning conference play. In the middle of conference play, we travel to Norman to face Oklahoma in the SEC-BigXII Challenge.

We lost a lot of talent from last year’s team, but recruiting has been good and the portal has helped us. Several freshmen and at least one of the xfers are getting significant playing time, so this season could be good or a giant shit sandwich.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I recommend you eat that shit sammich...and wash it down with some turpentine...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I thought you were out of the restaurant business?

Comment

• I can still cater to you big guy...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• BOWL TEAMS
                Georgia (10-0)
                Tennessee (9-1)
                LSU (8-2)
                Alabama (8-2)
                Ole Miss (8-2)
                Kentucky (6-4)
                Mississippi State (6-4)
                Florida (6-4)
                South Carolina (6-4)

THERE'S STILL HOPE
                Arkansas (5-5)
                Auburn (4-6)
                Missouri (4-6)
                Vanderbilt (4-6)

HUSKERZ
                Texas A&M (3-7)

Comment

• I loathe ye
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• #18 Alabama basketball (3-0) beat South Alabama in Mobile last night. Bama’s youth was clear to see. Up by 20 late, Bama did not handle a late run by the Jags well at all. Ended the game by only winning by 10 and had 21 turnovers. That doesn’t bode well for a great season. Meh.

-up next, Jax State on Friday before heading to Portland for the Phil Knight Invitational and Michigan State - who played great in OT last night to beat Kentucky.

Comment

• Also, remember the name Brandon Miller. I really think he will be a superstar before he leaves Bama. He’s a difference maker, no doubt.

Comment

• How about you remember the names STFU, GFY and ESAD.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          How about you remember the names STFU, GFY and ESAD.
                          10 points to Gryffindork!

Comment

• I have trained THE_TALENT_ very well...perhaps too well...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Sankey makes the expected announcement that the SEC will most likely eliminate divisions once Texas and Oklahoma join.

Comment

• Thank you Captain Oblivious.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X