Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn you. Damn you to hell.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I did watch Paul Finebaum Sunday, I didn't realize Nick is 71 years old. He was really hard on Bama and Saban as far as even saying Nick has kinda lost it due to his age. It was depressing to hear him talk like that really, just his opinion though.

Comment

• Well, we made it to the CFP championship game last year after winning the SEC - and he last won it all after the 2020 season, so I think all of the teeth gnashing is silly. The main thing is he has the weakest set of coaches he has ever had. Ever. His loyalty to them is a definite weakness. He needs some better support staff.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• And Finebaum is a media guy. He says stuff to get clicks and listeners. Think Howard Stern. It amazes me that anyone ever listens to him.

Comment

• I almost posted this yesterday, got a chuckle out of it.

Comment

• Arkansas just got screwed with about 2:30 left in the game and down by three. They had a 3rd down stop and the spot was overturned on review. Looked to be obviously short.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yeah, agreed. I mean, it’s SEC officiating. It’s like a spin the wheel of missed calls and incompetence.

Comment

• Football is dead to me. Saban needs to clean house. He’s gonna fuck up his legacy and all his talents’ future.

Gonna go to the chess club. They have a rated event. Will steal the $35 in prize money from some clueless patzer to assuage my bruised psyche.

Comment

• WWCASEC
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• What?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                        Yeah, agreed. I mean, it’s SEC officiating. It’s like a spin the wheel of missed calls and incompetence.
                        this
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I’m not sure what WWCASEC has to do with that post. SEC officiating is pretty well regarded as the worst in major college ball. The NFL has “promoted” fewer SEC refs to the pros than any other P5 conference.

It is what it is and every SEC team has to play through it. We’re one of the few conferences that absolutely loves going to bowl games because we know we won’t get SEC refs.

Comment

• Also, $35 richer, bitches.

Comment

• I was hoping for a little SEC chaos today, but no drama to be found.

Tennessee is good

LSU was good enough

AL is a prize fighter at the twilight of his career.

The rest is noise.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Alabama has been at or near the top of the college football universe for over a hundred years. I have no reason to believe that it is in its twilight.

Comment

Working...
                                X