Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It should be a good game.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• West Virginia is at Pitt, too.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
        West Virginia is at Pitt, too.
        Crazy that it's already been 11 years since those teams played. Longhorns-Aggies too

Comment

• Yeah. Looking forward to the game.

Comment

• Derrick Henry. 2 days.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Fuck Notre Dame. And Utah State.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Exactly. Notre Dame hate goes without saying. Here’s why I hate Utah State.

We both agreed to play. It was to be the first game for both of us. After the contract was signed, Utah State went and picked up a week “zero game” - hoping that the axiom that “the most improvement a football team makes is after its first fame.”

HOW DARE THEM! Those racist Dollar General morons!

Comment

• lol, moron was supposed to be Mormons.

I need coffee. Also screwed up some quote marks in that post. I know what it feels like to be Wiz after that sloppiness.

Mea Culpa.

Comment

• You also misspelled "game".

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      You also misspelled "game".
                      GODDAMN! YOU ARE RIGHT!!

This might be like some sort of stroke. I’m on the precipice of being a Wiz-level intellect. Angrily posting “STFU” at every post I struggle to understand. Trying -in vain- to sound out 3-syllable words or better while wiping the drool from my slack-jawed face and getting distracted by random shiny objects.

Comment

• STFU
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

GODDAMN! YOU ARE RIGHT!!

This might be like some sort of stroke. I’m on the precipice of being a Wiz-level intellect. Angrily posting “STFU” at every post I struggle to understand. Trying -in vain- to sound out 3-syllable words or better while wiping the drool from my slack-jawed face and getting distracted by random shiny objects.
                          Harsh, but fair
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I hate all of youse.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• What's the special at the Wizard's Den today? Open-faced turkey sammich? Beefaroni?

Comment

• For you DSL...Rocky Mountain Oysters are on special...I hear you are used to that sort of thing in your mouth...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X