Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hater
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Applebee's wings are tinier than froot's brain.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Get better Wiz

Getting to see grandkids grow up is a good goal to have. My dad got to see my son and from his family tree work, he determined he was the first male on the side of his family to see a grandkid going back to the start of the 19th century. He contracted lung cancer that was diagnosed as stage 4 and was dead within 12 weeks, he barely made to my son's 1st birthday. That sucked.

Comment

• That sucks man...sorry.

Well my fear is my Father passed away at 63 shortly after suffering from prostate/kidney issues...and I'm approaching 60 here...so that is worrisome to me. I'm doing all they tell me to do...I do want to be there for my kids and grandkids...and there are a bunch of 'em lol...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• AA: touche'
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• This thread, which is usually pretty dour given UAT's consistent battles as outmanned runts of the litter, has turned almost as solemn and morbid as it can get. Well, I mean. ALMOST. The Huskerz thread is still the most god-awful depressing thread on the internet. But this is getting close.

fucking Wizard
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• 14 days.

Richard Todd
                Attached Files
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• And Jake Coker.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Tua. 13 days.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• 12 days. Lotta number 12’s to choose from. Narrowed it down but still have several.

First, Bryant. A very good player at Alabama, but was overshadowed by the all-world Don Hutson. Bryant was known as “the other end.” Famously played with a broken leg.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Joe Namath.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Kenny Stabler
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Greg McElroy.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Each passing day brings us closer to the more immediate beatdown at the hands of the hated Irish and the less immediate but more consequential beatdown at the hands of HARBAUGH!!!!

I hate this countdown.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Ohio State by 10. I don’t get the Irish love. Maybe they are just happy Notre Dame’s coach is not a guy who kills kids.

Comment

Working...
                                X