Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AA, I was referring to the standard practice in the SEC to save a tomato can game for late in the season. It’s not a dig at the conference because everyone plays similar opponents at some point.

Some of today’s games in the SEC:

Georgia - Charleston Southern

Texas A&M - Prairie View A&M

Kentucky - New Mexico State

Tennessee - South Alabama

Miss St. - Tennessee St.

LSU - UL Monroe

AKA, Body Bag Saturday.

Comment

• I don’t claim any of those teams and we were talking specifically about Bama, you Binger apologist!
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• SEC...season ending creampuffs?
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

Oh, and they have reportedly reached out to Mark Stoops, too. He’s competent, so I hope that doesn’t happen.
          That would be a meh hire for them.

Comment

• It’s good because games like Charleston Southern vs Georgia are financially significant for a small athletic program like Charleston Southern.
            Georgia pays Charleston Southern $500K for this ass beating.
            I want to say small schools have been paid north of $1M for games like this, but can’t confirm.

At the same time, it acts as a bye week for the stronger school. Georgia, Bama, or whoever can just rest up any players with nagging injuries.

I would want these games to ALL be played during the beginning of the season if it was up to me.
            Conferences having different rules and such is messy… I wish the NCAA ran college football like a professional league. Especially with players being paid now.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

That would be a meh hire for them.
              I think he’s good. You have to understand how historically bad Kentucky is. For them to have 6 straight bowl games under him is huge for them. The Wildcats had 3-straight losing seasons before he took over and Kentucky is the Illinois of the SEC.
              Last edited by AlabamAlum; November 20, 2021, 04:35 PM.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                At the same time, it acts as a bye week for the stronger school. Georgia, Bama, or whoever can just rest up any players with nagging injuries.
                Leave Bama out of it. We play Arkansas.

Comment

• Wow. Bama didn’t cover. If only someone had accurately assessed Bama’s ability to cover a 20.5 spread against the Hogs…

If someone here was just an expert on Bama football we would have known the that line was inflated. Pity that no one knew.

Oh wait…

Comment

I think he’s good. You have to understand how historically bad Kentucky is. For them to have 6 straight bowl games under him is huge for them. The Wildcats had 3-straight losing seasons before he took over and Kentucky is the Illinois of the SEC.
                    I don't think that his style translates to the Big Time and I don't think that his recruiting strength necessarily translates either. He does great in the Midwest but not SEC territory. I'd take him in a heartbeat over the worthless bum that we have now though. He'd be a better fit for PSU or UM than an SEC program if you ask me.
                    Last edited by Hannibal; November 20, 2021, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Wow. Bama didn’t cover. If only someone had accurately assessed Bama’s ability to cover a 20.5 spread against the Hogs…

If someone here was just an expert on Bama football we would have known the that line was inflated. Pity that no one knew.

Oh wait…
                      You're a sandbagging <<British cigarette>> that is why nobody listens to you.

Comment

I don't think that his style translates to the Big Time and I don't think that his recruiting strength necessarily translates either. He does great in the Midwest but not SEC territory. I'd take him in a heartbeat over the worthless bum that we have now though. He'd be a better fit for PSU or UM than an SEC program if you ask me.
                        You’re wrong. Absolutely wrong. But go post some memes you fucktard. That’ll show me.

Comment

You're a sandbagging <<British cigarette>> that is why nobody listens to you.
                          Clever. Now do it in your native German you cockgobbling moron.

Comment

• I'm Polish you stupid dickhole. My people are famous for throwing dynamite at the Germans so that the Germans could light it and throw it back. Pick up a history book for a change or I'll slap you with a frozen Kielbasa.
                            Last edited by Hannibal; November 20, 2021, 07:53 PM.

Comment

• You’re the worst. A moron who thinks he’s clever, when in actuality you are an amoral piece of shit. I wish nothing but the worst for you. Go fuck yourself you goddamned idiot. You’re a laughingstock.

Comment

I left my sense of humor at home today.
                                3qzg9h.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X