Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humor is a difficult concept.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Hey, .. if a low brow moron like me laughs at it, .. its humorous.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• So, low brow people are the true arbitrators of humorous? Hmmm. Curious.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• hello
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Prediction for Bama-SoMiss: Bama 47-SoMiss 7.

The Golden Eagles are very, very bad. Maybe we can get some folks well and get some quality reps for the new starters.

Comment

• For quite a while you could count on Southern Miss beating some struggling P5 team most seasons. But in the past decade or so I could only find it happening once: Kentucky in 2016.

Comment

• Alabama basic stats after Miami, Mercer, and Florida:

-Offense (national rank):

Points Scored (tied 21st)
                Total Offense (tied 61st)
                First Downs (33rd)
                Pass Offense (tied 47th)
                Rush Offense (96th)
                3rd down conversion % (18th)
                Long Scrimmage Plays (tied 32nd)

-Defense (national rank)

Points Allowed (42nd)
                Total Offense Allowed (43rd)
                First Downs Allowed (64th)
                Pass Offense Allowed (28th)
                Rush Offense Allowed (67th)
                3rd down conv. % allowed (68th)
                Long Scrimmage Plays Allowed (37th)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                  For quite a while you could count on Southern Miss beating some struggling P5 team most seasons. But in the past decade or so I could only find it happening once: Kentucky in 2016.
                  They booted a decent Jeff Bower for Larry Fedora who ran off to UNC after a few years. They’ve been in the toilet ever sense.

Comment

• That looks like a team that might struggle with Sparty.

Comment

• You’re probably right. Honestly, though, I’m not sure I can accept it even if it is right. And since they won’t play (unless in a bowl way down the road), I am pretty safe in doing so.

Comment

• I can assure, the men at Alabama would have no problem with the Spartans. Not a hair of Nick Saban's meticulously crafted hair would be messed up. The Spartans have had a good start but their best cornerback is an Alabama castoff who recorded one tackle last season. So think of that when AA bemoans losing those transfers. Basically those fellas were told they were never going to play, we have another 5 star to take your place and good luck with their future endeavors
                        Last edited by froot loops; September 21, 2021, 08:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

They booted a decent Jeff Bower for Larry Fedora who ran off to UNC after a few years. They’ve been in the toilet ever sense.
                          Steve Logan wasn't as good as Bower but similar situation. East Carolina dumped a guy who wanted to be there to chase flash-in-the-pans. Has failed more than it's worked

Comment

• Case in point: Joe Milton.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                              Case in point: Joe Milton.
                              Did he play last week, or is he still out with an injury?
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I had heard he did play but got pulled - don't know if that was injury (from the week before) or performance related. He's not looked good and I've been watching - same old stuff. His throws are high and fast, he takes too long to get to his second reads if he gets there at all. Same-ol-same-ol
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X