Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Georgia will thump us. I don’t really think we can beat Ole Miss. But for today, Alabama won and Auburn lost, so it was a good day. And, wherever are you are, Cocaine Day, go fuck yourself.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Ole Miss has hung 40 on a scrappy Tulane team. 40 points in the first half, that is. Their D isn’t great but that O is nice. The game between the Rebels and Tide will be something like 57-54 or close.

We play SoMiss next week, and we’ll beat them before Ole Miss comes to town, oh, and the Rebels have an off week to prepare for us.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Comment

• Yeah, SEC refs are the worst in the game. It was a SEC crew calling the Penn State-Auburn game, too. A crew that essentially made James Franklin punt on 3rd down, which is funny, but both games let the nation see the incompetence we’re faced with.

Comment

• Ole Miss dropped 61 on a scrappy Tulane team. That offense last night was so smooth. Matt Corral is a very good QB and the play calling was like watching a cat play with a mouse. It was really a thing of beauty.

This Bama D can’t get off the field on 3rd down and the offense has way too many 3-and-outs.

We’ll beat SoMiss this week by 20 or 25 or whatever, but Ole Miss will give us absolute fits; they will cover (like Florida and Mercer) and might beat us outright.

Comment

• Ole Miss had OVER 700 yards of offense and over 40 first downs. lol.

The early Ole Miss line will be something like Bama -13.5 or whatever. Kinda like Bama started at -15.5 vs Florida before it started dropping.

Get on the early line. Pay off your mortgage. But a new car with cash. Hookers and blow, whatever turns you on.

Comment

• Just a few games of note in the SEC next Saturday:

-Missouri at Boston College

-Texas A&M at Arkansas

-LSU at Mississippi State

Comment

• I appreciate the AA's commitment to the bit. He is very consistent in giving shine to the jobbers before mowing them down.

Comment

• froot,

The jobber is SoMiss. We will beat them without trying. Ole Miss is a different story. Last year, Kiffin hung 48 points on the Bama D. This year’s Ole Miss team is much better; they returned a ton of key personal. Alabama, this year, is a dim shadow of the 2020 team. Just look at the draft this year:

First round: Lost our starting QB, RB, WR1, WR2, LT, and our lockdown corner.

Second round: Lost our starting center and DT.

Later rounds: Lost our LG and LS.

UDFAs picked up and signed: 2 starting LBs, our TE, and an H-Back/TE.

Throw in losing our OC and a host of assistant coaches and staff, as well as a number of xfers to the transfer portal.

I will give you Bama -15 vs Ole Miss right now.

Comment

• yawn
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• When I stated that Florida would give us absolute fits and we’d be lucky to get out of Hogtown with a W, people scoffed.

The fact is, we were outplayed and other than an INT and a botched PAT, Florida, at the very least, sends it to OT.

Mark this post. If I am wrong, I will eat my words.

Comment

• And if ANYONE wants to take Bama -15 for tags and pics for a month, I’m down. Sign up here. Froot, I could be sporting a pic of Mel. Wiz, you could give me a pic of Nebraska’s finest frozen wings.

Comment

• ESAD instead.

Thanks.

Your Pal,

The Wizard, Esq.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Alabama may have to win games the ugly way this year, but they're going to continue winning, just as they have in the past.

Nick is the best CFB coach in the game and he proves it every week. Alabama has the best talent in CFB, and it shows.

They may lose a game this year but it doesn't change the fact that they are the best CFB team in the land. Losing even two games won't change that fact.

Alabama fans should be proud of their team and the program that has established it.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• AA is so committed to the bit, he considers a.win less than 15 as a disaster.

I will take Bama in a bet even up.

Comment

Working...
                                X