Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess it’s what you’re exposed to more. Seen Tennessee in person 25 times or so. Only seen OU in person twice.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• That was a horseshit PF on the Husker lineman.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• What is with the Husker OL? JFC.

Comment

• lol. Fucking Huskers.

Comment

• LOL #57 on the PAT.

Comment

• This is an impressive effort from Florida. They may not be able to pull this off, but I don't think anybody who saw the first quarter of this game would have put them within hailing distance of Alabama by the fourth quarter.

Comment

• Alabama, as I have said, is not the Alabama of previous years. This is Alabama 2010. We will be exposed by the Gators or some other teams along the way.

Comment

• We won, but if we weren’t exposed by Mercer last week, we certainly were in the Swamp by Florida. If we somehow make it to the SECCG, we lose by 20.

Comment

• It’s gotta be rough to see the negativity in beating an 11th ranked conference opponent on the road.

Comment

• Heavy is the head that wears the crown.

Comment

• We were up 21-3 after the 1st quarter. We held on to win by 2.

Total offense: Bama 327; Florida 426. First downs: Bama 20; Florida 26.

Florida had one INT and Bama none and that was probably the difference in winning and losing. Ugly game. 18 flags thrown.

Comment

• I think you will be OK

Comment

• You’re a Michigan State guy, you really are out of your depth talking football.

Comment

• Heh

Comment

• Alabama will probably win a lot like OSU is doing now. Winning ugly, not pretty, .. but winning anyway.

They'll be in their CCG where Georgia could be a problem.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X