Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is a pretty funny compilation of a Texas fans’ comments:

https://www.rollbamaroll.com/2020/7/...wins-pick-bama
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The main thing is that they were a Texas legacy. Daddy Blake was an All-American OT for the Horns. Their dad wisely steered them away from the moribund “Michigan of the Southwest”.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• After Texas, Blake Brockermeyer was a first round draft pick who played 9 years in the NFL. He now is an asst coach at SMU. But, yeah, I’m sure the twins needed money and had their hands out...

:::rolls eyes:::

Comment

• Also, from the linked article, “pre-Madonna”. lol...

Comment

• Alabama bagmen are more subtle than their own are ...

Car dealership chain co-owned by Nick Saban receives at least $5 million PPP loan

Even the Government helps make sure St Nicks bagman never run out of $$

Comment

• So, Saban’s Mercedes dealership got a federal loan. Tough time in America for luxury cars.

Not sure of what you’re saying, WF. Can you elaborate?

Comment

• Hey just joking, don't be so serious

Comment

• I don’t understand. Can you explain?

Comment

• Better get Wiz in here to lighten you up with a STFU

Comment

• I’m not sure what you’re getting at, what are you saying?

Comment

• Maybe Wings is saying that its been too long since Wiz came in with a "STFU" ...

just guessing ...
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Not sure what that means, Liney. Can you describe what you’re saying in more detail?

Comment

• STFU

but I don't do that nearly as good as The Wizard
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• You’ve lost me. Start at the beginning and explain what you mean.

Comment

• As expected, Terrence Ferguson commits. Bama up to #2:

In order to create the most comprehensive Team Recruiting Ranking without any notion of bias, 247Sports Team Recruiting Ranking is solely based on the 247Sports Composite Rating.

Comment

Working...
                                X