Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Projection. Again!
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• and I thought it was all that creatine

Comment

• I add creatine to my anabolic steroid and deer antler smoothies.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I hope you stay close to a bathroom, preferably not public

Comment

• Comment

• Hawaii is your toughest non-con game?

Comment

• Maybe Colo.

Comment

• I guess they're neck and neck. That non-con is just bad...

Comment

• But it could work out in your favor. The committee doesn't feel beholden to SOS.

Comment

• Shoulda been ND on there, but you knew that.

Comment

• ND in 2016? I missed it. Knew ND was coming back but didn't know the story.

Comment

• Colorado was very up-and-down (mostly down) but they should be M's toughest gimme in OOC.

Comment

• Hawaii beat CU last year.

Comment

• Both are gimmes on the level of Purdue.

Comment

• Yeah.

Comment

Working...
                                X