Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hear of the legend of HARBAUGH from my M surgeon friend. He was arrogant even ith Hoke as a coach. With Harbaugh, he's insufferable.
    You should ask him in how many consecutive years has Ohio State scored 42 points against M?

(a) 1
    (b) 2
    (c) 3
    (d) all of the above

Technically, (d) is correct. Heh.

But, anyway, DON BROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I miss Jeff.

I wish he hadn't decided to leave the forum.

He's a good man.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Buchanan is great. Didn't know he "left", but I reckon he'll be back at some point.

Comment

• Didn't know he "left" either. Thought he was just around a few days ago.

Comment

• When Bama beat M, he jumped on the oversigning bandwagon as why Bama won, and how evil and corrupt it is and how M would never do it. When M signed 29 last year, "Good! I see no problem with that!"

Heh. He's one of those fans.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
              I miss Jeff.

I wish he hadn't decided to leave the forum.

He's a good man.

He left?? Tell him to come back. IT WAS NOT MEANT AS A PERSONAL ATTACK!
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I doubt he left on account of you, AA.

In case nobody has noticed, Jeff has been gone for some time now.

So have several others.

Comment

• Why?

Comment

• I don't know.

Sometimes people leave, and when they do I get a e-mail telling me why. Others have left without saying a word.

I have no idea why Jeff is no longer posting. I haven't heard from him in a long time.

Comment

• Oh, well, then. He'll be back. He travels a lot. He disappears for a month here and there. He hasn't been gone much more than a few weeks.

Comment

• I'd bet he's kicking his heals up on a beach somewhere. He won't be able to stay away once kickoff approaches.

Comment

• That's possible. He's a world traveler.... :-)

Comment

• Wow, I didn't realize LSU is returning this much production and depth from 2015...
                            They will slaughter Wisconsin even if Fournette is out.
                            I can see LSU easily being 8-0 when they play Alabama.

LSU has the pieces for a title run. For Les Miles' sake, the Tigers better make one.
                            When you keep your job against all odds and then field your most talented team in years, all eyes are on you.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• LSU is legit. The west will be tough again.

1a. LSU
                              1b. Bama. Then Ole Miss with Auburn and Arkansas right behind. Word is TAMU is looking better with Miss State bringing up the rear (but still a tough out).

East will be Tennessee, then Georgia, Florida, Kentucky, Mizzou, South Carolina and Vandy.

Comment

• Sounds about right.

I'm intrigued about Texas A&M. If Trevor Knight is randomly good, they can be dangerous. Christian Kirk is going to be one of the best WRs in 2016.
                                However, Knight wasn't that good to end his career at Oklahoma, so why should we expect a change.
                                Perhaps the possibility of playing Alabama or Katy Perry will bring out the best in Trevor Knight.
                                Can't forget Myles Garrett as well.

What a great division.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X