Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ignore the fanboy opening paragraph, 11-1 seems to be the prediction among the writers queried.

New quarterback, new running back, new defensive coordinator... no problem in Tuscaloosa, where the Tide begin 2016 the same way they ended last season -- at the top of the college football heap.

I still think 10-2.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Ohio State: http://www.espn.com/college-football...state-buckeyes

Michigan: http://www.espn.com/college-football...gan-wolverines

Tenn: http://www.espn.com/college-football...see-volunteers

LSU: http://www.espn.com/college-football...o-5-lsu-tigers
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Chance of AA staying sober during any Bammer game this year: .0001%
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Steve Witfong looks at the battle for the #1 class between The Nick and UFM: http://247sports.com/Article/Alabama...ts-Re-46770998

Obviously it should be taken with a grain of salt as HARBAUGH!!!! will always the #1 class. But it appears that Bama will land some more players this week to temporarily push past UFM. But with Lindsey and Grimes coming next week, OSU is set to bounce back.

Thrilling stuff, really.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• HARBAUGH!!
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Cogent. Lucid. Lucidly cogent. Cogently lucid. Your finest effort in decades.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                Chance of AA staying sober during any Bammer game this year: .0001%

You misspelled .00000%.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  Steve Witfong looks at the battle for the #1 class between The Nick and UFM: http://247sports.com/Article/Alabama...ts-Re-46770998

Obviously it should be taken with a grain of salt as HARBAUGH!!!! will always the #1 class. But it appears that Bama will land some more players this week to temporarily push past UFM. But with Lindsey and Grimes coming next week, OSU is set to bounce back.

Thrilling stuff, really.
                  I honestly think it doesn't matter when it's that close. I hope you guys "win" - really.

Comment

• Well, me, too. I have a sixer on OSU besting HARBAUGH!!!!! in the Composite and finishing #1 would seem to guarantee victory.

You're right -- it doesn't much matter as between Bama and OSU, but to the extent there's interest in it, I think it will come down to whether Shaun Wade flips or not.

Comment

• Alabama and The Nick are obviously not living in THE SHADOW, yet. When you're stuck in the THE SHADOW, little victories matter as big victories are out of reach. And despair is your best friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                        Chance of AA staying sober during any Bammer game this year: .0001%
                        That's not the case with every college football fan of every fan base?

Comment

• Just get ready. When you beat a team, you get, "well, you should have won by more considering all those 5-stars you bought!"

The tears are real and they are delicious.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            Alabama and The Nick are obviously not living in THE SHADOW, yet. When you're stuck in the THE SHADOW, little victories matter as big victories are out of reach. And despair is your best friend.
                            HARBAUGH!!!?

Comment

• I hear of the legend of HARBAUGH from my M surgeon friend. He was arrogant even ith Hoke as a coach. With Harbaugh, he's insufferable.

Comment

• Oh, heh....you weren't around, yet. Yeah, Buchanan. Proclaimed that UFM and OSU are living in the shadow of HARBAUGH!!!!! I think he probably meant it in some narrow press coverage way, but I've never been one to give posts a fair meaning, especially his!

Comment

Working...
                                X