Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is isn't because of the strength of the OOC games. It's because they come into the season with a bunch of over rated teams. By the time pre season top ten Florida finishes with four wins, or people realize that SC sucks (again) every SEC team that beat them gets credited with a "quality" win because the were rated artificially high to start.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• No, common SOS is opponents' wins and opponents' opponents' wins. It has nothing to do with "ratings".

But if it did, the valuation of the SEC is fairly accurate. If anything, the SEC is underrated.
      Last edited by AlabamAlum; August 14, 2016, 08:07 AM.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• FSU just lost Maguire for 4 weeks.
        They are a LOADED team, but this injury really makes their QB position a question for the start of their season.
        Francois should be good at some point, but he never has played.

Whereas Ole Miss has Kelly at QB.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I hate Ole Miss. Hopefully FSU can gut a W out.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• AA:

Oxygen and magnesium started dating, and I was like, OMG! Then nitrogen, fluorine and tungsten started hanging out and I was like, NFW!

AA:

A man walks into a bar and says, "I'll have an H2O." His friend says, I'll have an H2O, too." They drink their drinks and the friend dies.

AA:

A Roman walks into a bar, holds up two fingers, and says 5 beers, please.

AA:

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

AA:

STFU.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Talent:

Don't trust atoms, they make up everything.

Comment

• Talent:

Did you know that you can cool yourself to -273.15˚C and still be 0K?

Comment

• NOW....stfu

Comment

• no
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• yes, you're once, twice, three times a lady

Comment

• FSU just lost Maguire for 4 weeks.
                        They are a LOADED team, but this injury really makes their QB position a question for the start of their season.
                        Francois should be good at some point, but he never has played.

Whereas Ole Miss has Kelly at QB.
                        Broken bone in his foot - not good

They are totally loaded on offense, I think almost everyone is back besides Golson.
                        Francois' moment, and how he manages the Seminoles' offense in the Monday night battle will play a huge role in the team's College Football Playoff resume. The early reports from FSU's camp suggest that he's ready to take control of the offense, and Ole Miss will be a great test for a team that is working to develop that "championship mentality."

Comment

• Great early season opportunity for someone ahead of Michigan to lose!

Comment

• Well, Hawaii could be a tough....

lmao....never mind

Comment

• M has gimmie, gimmie & a lousy Colorado OOC.

Comment

• Yeah, I saw. Your only comp will come in conference...and honestly you have maybe two teams that have a decent chance at winning.

Comment

Working...
                                X