Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me too. My point is that the ACC is better than perceived, overall. Not that they are better than the Pac-12.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
      Me too. My point is that the ACC is better than perceived, overall. Not that they are better than the Pac-12.
      Agree with you too. I don't think you were overselling them. We are all in agreement!!! Woooo!

Comment

• I think the ACC is #4/#5 in FB most years, not a distant #5. B1G's been near the bottom recently too with M & PSU being 'down'.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
          Referee? I just assumed he was a player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
            Agree with you too. I don't think you were overselling them. We are all in agreement!!! Woooo!

Detente in our times!
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Alabama lets Maurice Smoth go to Georgia. Horrible decision and Bama will profit from more SEC grad transfers than anyone, then the real crying will start.

Comment

• I hate his ass face and I hate Kirby.

Comment

• Best game in the SEC, week 1:

Bama vs USC
                  TAMU-UCLA
                  Auburn-Clemson
                  LSU-Wisconsin
                  Mizzou-West Virginia
                  Georgia-North Carolina
                  Ole Miss-Florida State

Comment

• Bama-27 vs USC-20
                    TAMU 24-UCLA 35
                    Auburn 17-Clemson 44
                    LSU 27-Wisconsin 14
                    Mizzou 31-West Virginia 41
                    Georgia 27-North Carolina 24
                    Ole Miss 24-Florida State 35

Comment

• Bama will lose by 4.

I think TAMU upsets UCLA.
                      Clemson over Auburn.
                      LSU over Wiscy.

I think the Mizzou and Ole Miss games will be one score affairs with the Tigers and Johnny Reb losing.

Comment

• I think Georgia beats UNC but I will be pulling for the Fighting Jumpmans in that game.

Comment

• Oh, and South Carolina-Vandy. Heh. The Gamecocks, but it will be a cripple fight, regardless.

Comment

• 9-5 final.

Comment

• Holy shit that's a nice OOC slate from the SEC. Did they finally get tired of everyone bitching about them never playing any tough games out of conference?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                Holy shit that's a nice OOC slate from the SEC. Did they finally get tired of everyone bitching about them never playing any tough games out of conference?

Most decent SEC teams have played a good ooc team every year. What's different is that it's moving to opening weekend.

The SEC as a conference usually has a top SOS when compared to other conferences.

Comment

Working...
                                X