Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meh to pulled pork? That may be the most ridiculous thing you’ve ever said and that’s choosing from an extensive catalog of idiocy.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Don't get me wrong...I like pulled pork...just prefer ribs and brisket to it.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• White sauce is not for brisket or ribs. It’s for chicken. And it’s meh.

Pulled pork done from a pork butt that has been smoked low and slow for 14 hours is perfection.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• ....and stop exaggerating...I've said a lot dumber shit than that...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Now I'm going to have to go get BBQ on Saturday.

REAL MICHIGAN BBQ APPLE  •  CHERRY  •  HICKORY Welcome to Johnny V's! We're so glad you're here! If you've been with us before, you know what to expect. If you haven't, your Real MI BBQ experience starts now! We start with locally sourced woods; apple, cherry, and hickory from local farms right

Its not bad. I've had better down south, of course.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• You need more carbs. Stick with burgers.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I have a hankering for brisket ... thanks to you guys

Comment

• I recommend Slow's on Michigan Avenue.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I recommend that you stfu.

Comment

• I always tell myself to stop drinking...but I don't listen to drunks.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Sometimes I think, “John, you need to stop drinking.”

Thank god my name’s not John.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                          I recommend Slow's on Michigan Avenue.
                          Too far.

Johnny V's is about 10 miles from my house. Its good, not great. He should use my bbq beans recipe, but he won't.

Comment

• What is your bbq bean recipe?

Comment

• Open can. Place in pan. Cook for 15 minutes on medium heat. Serve.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Similar to his BBQ wings recipe.

Comment

Working...
                                X