Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've heard nothing but great things about THE_WIZARD_...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• #7 Alabama absolutely crushed Kentucky, 78-52, and improved to 13-2 (3-0, SEC).
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Who asked ya?
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Roll Tide.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• This is Alabama’s largest margin of victory over Kentucky, ever.

Comment

• Congrats.

Now STFU.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• We are at Arkansas Wednesday. That will be a very tough game.

Comment

• What a dark day. Georgia gets a championship in a game they honestly shouldn’t even be in.

Bah.

Comment

• Oddly enough, the misery of our Fiesta Bowl failure has largely faded and I'm sort of relieved that I don't have to gear up to watch us get destroyed tonight.

Comment

• The BigTen should have absolutely won both games. Can you imagine how big a “The Game II” would be tonight?

Comment

• I'd already be puking in a trash can by now. OSU would win that game 9/10 times. We have an injured Donovan Edwards at RB1 and his backup is a converted LB that apparently started playing 3 games ago.
                        Last edited by Mike; January 9, 2023, 08:57 AM.

Comment

• I would have tuned in for a minute or two, just to see the weirdness of Michigan v OSU in California.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Nah. Y’all match up with them pretty well. Honestly, better than Georgia.

Comment

• A minute or two. Ha! LIAR!!

Comment

• But if TCU can pull the miracle upset (they won’t), I will buy a Frogs hat and shirt for my trip to ATL next week.

Comment

Working...
                                X