Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't make me cactus jack yer arse...

fuhker

hello

STFU
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 10 days. Lotta players for this number.

Starting with Bart Starr.
      Attached Files
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Terry Davis.
        Attached Files
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Walter Lewis.
          Attached Files

Comment

• AJ McCarron.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Reuben Foster.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Mac Jones.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Almost forgot Steadman Shealy. Steadman was a great wishbone QB and without him, no titles in 1978 and 1979.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Should have just stopped with Starr.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Nah. They’re all favorites of mine. All associated with a lot of wins and/or championships - except, Starr, funny enough.

Comment

• Not sure if I love the Alexander Isak signing. It’s nice they got Sociedad down £15M, but it still a huge price. I was hoping for Paqueta and a “nice” striker. But it looks like Paqueta may be a Hammer for some inexplicable reason. Oh well.

Would still like to see midfield help, but eh. Patience.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• This isn’t the soccer thread, twatwaffle.

Comment

• I assume this is the elderly pissing issues/sec/soccer AND MORE! thread.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• lol. Okay. I give you the full point for that.

Comment

• 9 days. Amari Cooper.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X