Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard Mullaney. AKA Slottie Pippen. 16 days.
    Attached Files
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• well stay away from the antinflammatories , keep watching your blood pressure

i think they came up with new standards for kidney issues--EGFR > 90 is considered good. use to be EGFR over 60 was good. its a forumula related to creatinine weight and BUN i think. anyway bottom line I think they are overstating kidney issues

Big medicine has a bad habit of overselling and scaring people whether it be cholesterol , covid vaccines, prostate cancer, and on an on.

Most oimportant in my opinion are trends. stable egfr over 50 I wouldnt lose much sleep but still be vigilent
      egfr in 40s and below its time to jump on board with everytheing they say.

anyway glad your pissing better that hopefully will gets your kidneys working better

I'll be glad when the college season starts too.

no more crimson tide pictures

Comment

• Well when my bladder was backed up (I was taken to the ER and they drained 3 liters of piss from me) they said my blood showed a near lethal level of potassium and very high creatinine level...said my kidneys were probably shut down for several months...they were shocked I didn't have cardiac arrest. Both the potassium and creatinine levels are down but still too high. I'm on 5 different medications now between the prostate issue, kidney issue and high BP. Drinking lots of water and pure cranberry juice now. Was catheterized for 5 months...which SUCKS...they had to change it out every other week...yeah...that feels good.

Fucking old age. Fucking prostate.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• wow

thats 7 pounds of piss --glad you got rid of the cath. your kidneys must have been the size of grapefruits too.

thats a lot of piss --I think i heard of 2 liters but not 3--might be a new record

thing about that stuff is its so gradual people dont even notice that there doing it.

but at least your headed in the right direction and you have that volleyball team of yours to live for

Comment

• Not sure how the Bama thread became the “why can’t Wiz piss” thread, but yet here we are.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• hater
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Nah. I love Wiz.

Comment

• Everybody loves wiz. I'm like the three legged stuffed donkey...or the teddy bear with an eye missing...an adorable little misfit...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You’re like a cancerous mole that people think is a tattoo of a picture of Sigourney Weaver. You just learn to accept it and then love it.

Comment

• The cancerous mole comparison is valid...but looks more like Buddy Hackett...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz I can only hope that you get better my friend

Comment

• Ronnie Harrison. 15 days.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
                            Wiz I can only hope that you get better my friend
                            I agree with Stan.

That's a first.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
                              Wiz I can only hope that you get better my friend
                              Thank you Stan.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post