Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m not sure what our AD was thinking with that sched. High risk and high reward, I guess.

Oakland, as froot said, is a pain to play.

We played Pitino’s Iona in the NCAA tourney a few months ago and they played us very tough.

Colorado State is 3-0 and have played ORU and 2 tomato cans; they beat ORU by 29, though.

The rest of the teams need no introduction.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• They will be battle tested for sure.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
        They will be battle tested for sure.

Yeah, we have a holiday tourney, too. So that will add Belmont/Drake and if we win, Kansas most likely. lol.

Just insanity.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Jerry Palm has us projected to finish the year with the #1 SOS.

I want a tough sched, but damn…

Comment

• STFU
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Alabama too much for Oakland. Wins 86-59. Good win.

Let me say this, though. Jamal Cain for Oakland is really good. Without him, Bama wins by a lot more. He ended up with 33 points, 10 rebounds, 3 steals, and only 1 foul. He’s a great talent.

Comment

• Thoughts and prayers for UAT in their massive challenge today.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Is it Body Bag Saturday already? This season really flew by.

Comment

• I don’t understand the reference.

Anyway, if both teams play well today, Bama by 10-12.

Comment

• Oh, I guess that was last week. I’m referring to the late season games the SEC schedules before their year-end rivalry game. Seems like it’s standard practice to bring in an FCS tomato can to scrimmage as a glorified bye week. People refer to that week differently but I’ve taken a liking to Body Bag Saturday.

Comment

• Bama by 10-12
                        After the first, I agree

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          Oh, I guess that was last week. I’m referring to the late season games the SEC schedules before their year-end rivalry game. Seems like it’s standard practice to bring in an FCS tomato can to scrimmage as a glorified bye week. People refer to that week differently but I’ve taken a liking to Body Bag Saturday.
                          We play the Arkansas Razorbacks before Auburn.

Last week we played New Mexico State, which is not a FCS team. They are a very bad D1 team. Currently, Alabama’s SOS is #28 and I wish it were higher (Michigan’s is #31, so that’s ballpark). Both will go up over the coming weeks. Alabama’s a bit more, but they will both still be ballpark.

Comment

• LSU apparently targeting Jimbo Fisher first? LMAO

Comment

• Yeah, they’ve gone after Jimbo, Lincoln Riley, and their fall back is apparently Alabama OC Bill O’Brien - which makes me lmao. If BO’B will take Pete Golding with him, I’ll help them both pack and chip in for Arby’s and Natty Ice for the movers’ lunch.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                                Yeah, they’ve gone after Jimbo, Lincoln Riley, and their fall back is apparently Alabama OC Bill O’Brien - which makes me lmao. If BO’B will take Pete Golding with him, I’ll help them both pack and chip in for Arby’s and Natty Ice for the movers’ lunch.
                                Oh, and they have reportedly reached out to Mark Stoops, too. He’s competent, so I hope that doesn’t happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X