Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sigh… I was right again.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• AA if you feel like betting against your team, we can do a little side bet for the end of the year.

Pics and taglines for a week after the NC game.

I'll take Alabama to win the NC, and you can have the rest of the field.

Deal?

If Alabama is eliminated from NC contention, I'll pay up the week after they are eliminated.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Done.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• And if Bama is a 12-point fav against Ole Miss, I will place a money bet. If they are a 15 point or more fav, I will absolutely load up on the Rebs.

Pete Golding is going to trying to call defensive sets against the best playcaller and game scripter in cfb. It’s like Wiz trying to remember how the horsey moves while playing white against Fischer’s Sicilian Najdorf.

Comment

• I feel pretty good about my situation. But just in case, I'll prepare myself for a dilly of a tagline and pic ...

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
              I feel pretty good about my situation. But just in case, I'll prepare myself for a dilly of a tagline and pic ...
              You have time to pick one but pick one you will ....... I think AA is right. I can see 3 Alabama losses including the SEC title game which keep them out of the final four. There's going to be some surprises when it comes down to conference championship games.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Meh .. its only a week

Comment

• I hope I’m wrong and I have to pay up. I won’t be. The thing I comfort myself with is we should be back to standard next year. But this year will be 2010 or -at best- 2019.

Comment

• Apparently losing 13 experienced high caliber starters to the NFL, coaches to other jobs, and 7 good players to the Portal is too much even for Lord Saban.

Bear Wept.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                      Apparently losing 13 experienced high caliber starters to the NFL, coaches to other jobs, and 7 good players to the Portal is too much even for Lord Saban.

Bear Wept.
                      That's bullshit. The Bear doesn't cry

But the ghost of Gloomy Gil Dobie sure does and Cornell's weekend loss to that hotbed of treason, the Virginia Military Institute, was a sorrowful event indeed.

Comment

• Bear smoked Virginia Slims.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I didn’t know your mom was named Virginia.

Comment

• STFU
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Bear smoked Virginia Slims because someone told him women would find him more attractive.

I have no idea how that worked out.

Comment

• He's come along way baby...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X