Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two days…
    Attached Files
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Until Bama plays a road game in the rain??

Comment

• To the beginning of the Cane Ascendancy.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Has Alabama ever played north of Lexington KY?
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Yes they played at Pedophile State in the early 80's and in Lincoln in 1977...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• So not in AA's lifetime, .. correct?

Comment

• AA was born before electricity...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                  Has Alabama ever played north of Lexington KY?
                  1. We played at Penn State under Saban. 2011.
                  2. Missouri is a bit further north than UK.
                  3. Played at Notre Dame a couple of times.
                  4. Played Rutgers in NJ.
                  5. Played Boston College in Massachusetts.

Might be some others, but that’s it in the Wiz timeframe, at least off the top of my head.

But, really, none of that matters. The best football is in the south with just a couple of exceptions. No need to go north to play middling teams. And it’s not like Michigan is coming to the Deep South a lot - except for bowl games (which are in the south because fans don’t want to sit at Heinz Field in January).

F, take a seat.

Comment

• STFU
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wasn't really trying for a grade, professor. Just didn't remember the Tide coming north all that much.

Unless the future 'super conference' requires it, I don't see that changing

Comment

• Nope. No need.

Comment

• Believe the last SEC team to travel to Columbus was LSU in Cooper's first year. Missouri, Texas, and Oklahoma have all been since then but none were SEC members at the time.

Vanderbilt was supposed to come for a paycheck and a pummeling one year under Tressel but they chickened out at the last minute.

Comment

• Bobby Olive taught Mike Archer and band of cajun miscreants some harsh lessons that day I tell you!
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Mike Archer. That’s a name I haven’t heard in a while.

Comment

• Who is Mike Archer?

Comment

Working...
                                X