This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hack View Post
    PBP from someone please! And a quick recap would help. Can see everyone on twitter screaming about the refs again, including John Gasaway.
    Can anyone fill me in on what happened with the refs?
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Refs blew the whistle after M stole the impounds pass and had an easy layup near the very end of regulation. Refs says the clock was running and was why they blew the whistle.

Comment

• Ahh. I saw the highlight but I didn't know why they were protesting. Thanks.
        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• This game could be another quality win for seedings, bumping us into the 6-7 range.

Comment

• Hot start.

Bill Raftery sounds like he has a squirrel stuck in his throat.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I see Mo Wagner found his shot again...

This team is razor sharp. They're running beilein's system as well as any team he's ever had.

Comment

• Ye. Win/lose, these have been some beautiful offensive possessions. Reminiscent of '14.

Comment

• 21-9, Go Blue!

Comment

• Wagner is really good.

Comment

• Wagner is taking Reggie Lynch's defensive player of the year trophy and beating him over the head with it.

Comment

• Refs aren't going to call using the off arm that the Gophers use repeatedly.

Comment

• Not the same after that little pushing and shoving that went on

Comment

• Worried about fatigue late but controlling the game for now.

Comment

• That was a beautiful stop and go by Walton, up 11 at half

Comment

• They're playing very foul-conscious defense. Nobody wants to pick up that 3rd foul. Wagner especially is avoiding contact whenever possible.

On a positive note offense is still crisp.

Comment

Working...
                                X