X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn't Ward better than Bridges?

Comment

• Hell no. Bridges is a top-10 NBA lottery pick. Ward is really good for a freshman but not at that one and done level.

Comment

• Originally posted by Detroit Dan View Post
        I hope we get revenge against MN for the game the refs handed to them a couple of weeks ago.
        After the first half of today's game, I was thinking the refs were going to hand Purdue a W... they also made that frustrating whistle to check the clock at the end of the 2nd half. Could have been a game winning bucket for M on a steal.
        In the end, just a physical game... tough.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Would it be better to lose tomorrow and be less worn out for the tourney or would a seed higher be better?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
            Would it be better to lose tomorrow and be less worn out for the tourney or would a seed higher be better?
            It would be better to be seeded 6th instead of 7th.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
              Would it be better to lose tomorrow and be less worn out for the tourney or would a seed higher be better?
              Even if Michigan made the final that is Sunday and the earliest day they would play would be Thursday but it would probably be Friday.
              2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• there's something special brewing right now about this team
                AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• And my dumb ass was sweating the possibility of losing the regular season finale to Nebraska and then losing the opening game in the conference tournament

Let's get this Big Ten Tournament title and move on up the seeding line, fellas.

If we were to take it all -- where do y'all think we would end up? The 6 line?

Comment

• Would it be better to lose tomorrow and be less worn out for the tourney or would a seed higher be better?
                    Always better to win. These guys will have enough rest by Friday, but playing 4 games in 4 days (if they win on Sat) would be draining.

Better to get off the 8/9 line in the NCAAs if possible, all else being equal. Of course, looking at the seeding in the B10 tourney, all else is seldom equal.

Comment

• one bracketology I saw tonight had them now at 7

I think if they win the conference tournament they can get up to 6

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                        Always better to win. These guys will have enough rest by Friday, but playing 4 games in 4 days (if they win on Sat) would be draining.
                        Draining, sure, but they'd still have at minimum 3 days rest before playing again, and possibly 4 if they end up playing on Friday.

They'd be alright.

Comment

• Originally posted by Niffla View Post
                          one bracketology I saw tonight had them now at 7

I think if they win the conference tournament they can get up to 6
                          If they win the tourney I will be surprised if they are not at least a 6.

Comment

• Walton has a message for Kstat:

"All the (expletive) that people give Zak ... I hate it. I hate it so much. It's like, man, what else you want from the dude? What else do you want? He's played off back surgery. He's got, like, 1,500 career points. He's made a one-eighty as a player. I remember the days when Zak would shoot a contested 3 over two people rather than pass. He's a whole new guy. I mean, dude, are you kidding me? Get off my guy's back."
                            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• M is now a 7 seed in today's ESPN bracketology. Matched up vs Seton Hall in Indianapolis.
                              Not too far from Ann Arbor.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I want the B1G championship for its own sake. That's something we haven't won in the Beilein era. It would be a significant accomplishment.

Comment

Working...
                                X