Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scary incident with the M team plane today...glad all are ok...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Seems like the plan is to leave for DC in the morning now. I wonder how this affects teams play.

Comment

• Probably shittily which means no game Friday. Just like I thought would happen.

Comment

• Michigan will win the B1G tournament, I boldly predict.

Comment

• “Everybody’s fine,” Beilein told Land of 10 early Wednesday evening. “We had a few bumps and bruises, some scratches, maybe a few stitches are needed, but everybody is fine.”

Comment

• Rumor is that Walton had to get stitches in his leg.

Comment

• Up at 6, arrive at 745, play at noon. This'll be a challenge. I hope they're flying into Reagan and not Dulles at least.

Oracle, small chance I stay in New York Monday, but otherwise I'll be back and ready to buy beers.

Comment

• Sounds good, lemme know. Sounds like shitty weather. That makes me 2-2...last and only other time i was out was that hurricane in october 2 years ago. Sad!

Comment

• damn, scary stuff

glad everyone's okay
                    AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Counselors available for those people who were on plane. A few staff members didn't want to get back on plane. Manuel said he will talk to Beilein and The Big Ten and assess whether they can play at noon as scheduled.

Comment

• possibly making arrangements to change game time

Comment

• I just heard from a guy who I cant vouch for who said the conference rejected that idea yesterday. Seeing new tweets now. I guess I'll hold of before heading down there.
                          Last edited by hack; March 9, 2017, 10:36 AM.

Comment

• 1220pm now. Apparently it was just discussed.

Comment

• 20 minutes really ? and wearing practice uniforms for today’s Big Ten Tournament game. Jim Delany smiling..

Comment

• No way was the B1G going to bend at all to accomodate Michigan.

Comment

Working...
                                X