Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a spectacular way to lose. This tops the Minnesota loss.

Hopefully Sunday they can one up this one with an even better heart breaker.
    AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Nothing is worse than the Minnesota loss, because that one was due to the officiating. This game was much better. NW made they play and March Madness is on.

Comment

• NW should never have had a final shot. Bonehead Irvin again took a 25-foot 3 way too early

Comment

• After this season they'll lose two 'shooters' in Walton & Irvin. Very un-JB like '17'-'18 roster.

PG: Xavier Simpson & Eli Brooks
          SG/SF: MAAR, Jordan Poole/Ibi Watson
          SF/SG: Charles Matthews/Duncan Robinson
          PF: DJ Wilson, Isaiah Livers
          C: Moe Wagner, Austin Davis/Jon Teske...

Jordan Poole SG imo could/should help early, chance to earn minutes as a reserve. Didn't care for Ibi Watson as a recruit and he hasn't done anything yet as a true freshman; might help as an upperclassman? Possible Davis/Teske at center allow Wagner to play more 4 and they don't need anyone else (Isaiah Livers) to play minutes behind DJ Wilson at the 4...

Oracle summed up my feelings on the PG situation, it appears it's going to be a weakness barring a very strong off-season by Simpson. I don't think Eli Brooks is going to be ready as a true freshman either so it falls mostly on Simpson.

Comment

• I don't worry about Simpson at all. He's a true point and he's got ability.

Comment

• Let's say we lose at Nebraska to close out the regular season

And then lose the first game in the Big Ten tournament

Do you guys think we're still safely in?

Comment

• In? Yes. Safely, I guess that's up to your own definition. Comfortable, not really. But if it got us out of the 1st 4 and down to an 11 seed, not terrible. JB has never lost the 1st BTT game tho.

Comment

• More Fab 5

[youtube]WxUPhP4SRSI[/youtube]

[youtube]FjKoJAEnkh8[/youtube]

Comment

• So if we beat Nebraska, win one BTT game, and finish 11-9 for conference play, where do we end up? 8?

Comment

• Too many variables. 2-1 finish is about an 8, losing last night hurt as I was hoping for an outside chance at a 6-seed now that's not really even possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                        So if we beat Nebraska, win one BTT game, and finish 11-9 for conference play, where do we end up? 8?
                        We need to be thinking about where this team is gonna end up with an L at Nebraska

This team is what, 2-7 on the road? 2-8? It took them life and death to beat frigging Rutgers on the road.

If they lose at Nebraska -- which I'm going to pencil in right now because we fucking blow on the road -- what does that mean? Would they have to win at minimum a game in the BT tourney to get in? 2 games?

Comment

• no

Comment

• Fuck -- this has been a terrible year for spoilers. Dammit.

What was the awful call Dakich was going on about?

Comment

• Dunno, but maybe the FT "lane violation".

Comment

• Frustrating though. Really need to get out of that 8/9 spot.

Comment

Working...
                                X