No announcement yet.

Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ditto; not many words you can use to describe the overall suckiness of the effort/results.
    Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• They never really recovered from the injuries and lack of momentum at the end of the season.
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Every team deals with injuries this late in the season, and if you need motivation for the Stanley Cup playoffs then there's something wrong.

The Wings looked disinterested for two months. Gotta put some of that on Babcock, but the absence of any pride or fight from the most successful sports franchise of the last 15 years is disappointing.
        Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• I agree, Paul. The fire just didn't seem like it was there for some reason.

Perhaps a shake-up (even a small one?) is in order.

Comment

• Comment

• LOL!!!
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Madipshit, much like his diaper, is just sadly full of it.
                Last edited by Optimus Prime; April 21, 2012, 04:25 PM.
                ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Sniff, sniff. I guess when you're full of Crysby, your sense of humor disappears along with your dignity.

Comment

• See ya San Jose! St. Louis sends the Sharks to the teebox, 3-1.

Comment

• Who would've thunk the four remaining teams in the West would be Nashville, St Louis, Phoenix and LA?

Comment

• Or that it could easily be Ottawa, Washington, Florida, in addition to the Pennsylvania winner? Weird year.

Comment

• Vancouver is still alive

[YOUTUBE]6e8ZCQY-YN4[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• Barely.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul L View Post
                              Who would've thunk the four remaining teams in the West would be Nashville, St Louis, Phoenix and LA?
                              No doubt.

Hopefully we can restock and come back strong next season. I was really disappointed that Howard was hurt towards the end of the season. I was hoping be might carry us this year but that all went out the window.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I sure hope LA don't blow it, lets face it they are not as good as Vancouver. Since the Red Wings are out, I don't care to much who wins the Cup as long as its not Pittsburgh.

Comment

Working...
                                X