No announcement yet.

Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, that's right. I knew it was one of those throw-in cable channels that I usually don't watch very much
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Yeah, tried to save a few bucks by switching to Dish Network (from DirecTv). No more vs. unfortunately ....
      Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Too bad you guys don't have it if that's the case. Their coverage, by-and-large, is really good.

20 in a row for the Wings at home. Wow.

Comment

• I do have NBC Sports channel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
            Too bad you guys don't have it if that's the case. Their coverage, by-and-large, is really good.

20 in a row for the Wings at home. Wow.
            Yeah, going for the record on Tuesday (against Dallas). Last home loss was Nov 3rd!
            Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• You betcha......

Comment

• "Playground" sports......

I will say that soccer players are incredibly well-conditioned athletes but arguably so are cruise ship aerobic instructors too....throw the Pilates Divas in there as well.
                  ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• When you are absolutely right, you are absolutely right!

Comment

• Rock on Red Wings!

NHL Record 21 straight home victories, as the Wings defeated Dallas 3-1.

Comment

• Terrific effort tonight; MacDonald steady again. Dallas with a garbage goal with less than a minute to spoil the shutout.

NHL record and the Blues lost; good night!

Comment

• That was the "old" Red Wings out there tonight. Total domination.

Comment

• Chicago loses tonight too. They are now a whopping 15 points behind Detroit. Weren't they in first place a few minutes ago?

Comment

• And major props to Mighty Mac, somewhat spectacular I would say stepping in for Howard with the record on the line!

Comment

• Huge news, Rich Nash is looking to get traded, 1/2 dozen teams interesting, leading the pack, New York Rangers, if they get him, they become a serious Cup contender. Hope the 27 -year old escapes the Columbus deathtrap and watch this guy blossom on a real team in a strong market.

Understand this, with a player of Nash's stature -- a first overall draft pick, the face and identity of the Blue Jackets' franchise, a world-class talent and Canadian Olympian with an outstanding international hockey resume -- there is no chance that Columbus general manager Scott Howson would get involved in any trade talk for Nash without the player's blessing, obviously Nash has waived his no-trade clause.
                                Last edited by Optimus Prime; February 15, 2012, 07:15 AM.
                                ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

Working...
                                X