No announcement yet.

Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobrovsky got smoked the previous few games. McDavid should have been a unanimous choice.

Goalies Jean-Sebastien Giguere of the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (2003), Ron Hextall of the Flyers (1987), Glenn Hall of the St. Louis Blues (1968) and Roger Crozier of the Detroit Red Wings (1966) were also awarded the Conn Smythe after losing in the Final.

Comment

• I had forgotten about JS Giguere. God I effin hate that guy.

Bobb-o did have three really bad games but he was unbelievable for the rest. Still, Connor Mac is a very deserving candidate.

Comment

• Ken Holland is not returning as GM of the Oilers. His contract runs out Sunday and both parties have agreed not to renew or extend it. I'm guessing that was more of Edmonton's doing but he is 68. Maybe he wants to retire or take a break.

Comment

• Just awful. Blue Jackets star Johnny Gaudreau and his brother both killed by a drunk driver while bike riding. Were in Jersey for their sister's wedding.

Johnny and Matt Gaudreau killed by suspected drunk driver: Police – NBC10 Philadelphia (nbcphiladelphia.com)

Comment

• Holy shit that’s terrible. I remember when he played at BC he won the Hobey Baker Award.

Comment

Working...
            X