No announcement yet.

Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• According to TNT the Red Wings players should have 360 degree vision and be able to see hits from behind coming. You gotta know that someone’s gonna check you into the boards while your head is down.. right straight up NY love fest last night.

Comment

• UPDATE: Dylan Larkin was placed on 'Active-Non Roster'. But the designation also specifies a player who is unavailable for reasons other than injury or illness. So who knows when he will be back? Not good​

Comment

• This is all the official's fault for NOT calling a clear icing, and Jack Hughs gets boarded and hurt. But but but the NHL is so safe without fighting. Red Wings up 4-1 on the BlackHawks

Comment

• This is the best team Steve Yzerman has had, taking last night's frustrations out on the Blackhawks 5-1 without Larkin and (Patrick Kane)

Comment

• UPDATE: Per Coach Lalonde, Dylan Larkin is expected to play Saturday in Montreal. Let's all breathe a sigh of relief! Playoffs here we come !!

Comment

• Red Wings won again last night. Not sure who I like better Harbaugh or Yzerman.

GAbVnXZaoAAR3-W?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Comment

• Ok, I give in. Im excited to see what Kane (especially on the PP) will bring to this team that is doing very well, above expectations.

Comment

• They are scoring more than they have for a long time (more than 3.5 GPG).

Comment

• JFC, what a clown show last night. The #1 item on Stevie's Christmas list has to be a goalie. From historical ass-whipping to historical loss in less than 2 minutes.

Comment

• Read this morning that was the 15th straight HOME game that Husso has given up 3+ goals. Mind-blowing that he wasn't pulled after the barrage in the 2nd.

Comment

• I'm done with Husso, has no business being the starter. Lyon will be in goal next game, why are there 3 Goailes on one roster? The defense sucked (again) with a 4-0 lead, letting odd-man rushes and breakaways, they did leave Husso out to dry - but fuck he needs to stop 1 or 2 and bail them out. Walman had the worst game as a Red Wing.

Inexcusable and lazy! Can't be a playoff team when losing 6-5 to the Sharks.

Kane looked good, hit the post, but this porous defense will be the undoing, till its better. The Wings are 3rd in the NHL in scoring.

Comment

• That fucker can't stop a beach ball.

Comment

• Welp, at least Fischer challenged Joseph to fight in the third period after Larkin got KO'ed with a hit to the 'back of the head (hope he is ok). But Hockey is so safe today without enforcers and policemen!

Comment

• That was some bullshit. Ottawa gets a pair of roughing minors for knocking out our captain cold on the ice with a cross check to the head. At least Perron went vigilante.

Comment

• I have never been KO-ed and have taken too many hits to the head to be proud of, still. Over 40 years of watching Hockey (and all sports) I can't recall a player knocked out cold like that on his stomach, not moving at all. I have to admit (after seeing him move finally) I was wondering if Larkin, is going to be ok/ is he not tough enough always getting hurt (along with his terrible family issues). Seen some Ottawa idiots on X calling him a china doll, was crossing the line. But Hockey is so much safer with all the equipment, and don't fight.

Comment

Working...
                                X