No announcement yet.

Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weber has been in sharp decline for a number of years. No player in the NHL made more plays with the puck per minute played than Subban, while Weber ranked a lowly 216th of 256 in terms of involvement in the play.

Canadians will pay Weber a total of $54 million until he’s 41 years old. Ken Holland would be proud!

Comment

• Mickey and Dave are excellent.
      The "Cheif" was a 50-goal scorer for the Wings!

[youtube]wRdKNO_JubY[/youtube]
      "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Here's why the Habs dumped Suban, happens all the time.

Watch as P.K. Subban gives up the puck late in the game which results in Jarome Iginla putting in the game-winning goal for the Colorado Avalanche. 02/18/2016

PK Suban #1 leads the entire NHL League in turnovers at 106!

Weber ranks #179 with only 39 turnovers.

Last edited by Prime2; July 3, 2016, 04:04 PM.

Comment

• PK Suban leads the entire NHL League in turnovers! Weber #179.

Tricky little Stat, if you handle the puck the most.. your probably going to rank high in turnovers. Hence roll reversed with Weber.

Habs fans dumbfounded, despairing over P.K. Subban trade to Nashville

Montreal Canadiens fans took to Twitter in droves to express their despair over the loss of Subban — the Habs most popular player by a long shot.

Comment

• Captain Crosby flanked by Alternates, Weber & Toews, Gold Medal.

Sochi, Russia 2014.

Team Canada flies to Calgary for walkthrough, dryland during summer. NHL rules prohibit on-ice, no insurance.

I played in that rink.
            Crosby and Weber discuss preliminary strategy.

Weber reminds Malkin who's the greatest.

Nothing but GOLD.
            Last edited by Prime2; July 3, 2016, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• Goddamn, we are greatest.

Comment

• I seriously didn't realize how obsessed Montreal was with Suban, this is getting ridiculous.

An open letter to Shea Weber

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                  Meh... Typical Holland so far, let's hope he can trade for a defenseman.
                  Considering they have extra forwards I think that is going to be the case. Probably going to see one of Tatar/Nyquist dealt for a top 4 defenseman.
                  2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• I seriously didn't realize how obsessed Montreal was with Suban, this is getting ridiculous.
                    As contemporary as it can be, Weber captained his team within a game 7 of the Western Stanley Cup Final.

As for Suban, eliminated from post-season play in early February, shameful.

Seems he had nothing but to play for himself and even that was sub-par.

Wonder why he was never trusted with team leadership?
                    Last edited by Prime2; July 3, 2016, 06:30 PM.

Comment

• Probably going to see one of Tatar/Nyquist dealt for a top 4 defenseman.
                      I say rid of them, Holland needs to pull the trigger for Cam Fowler, the Ducks are looking to deal him for forwards. Also would try to get Shattenkirk from the Blues 2017 Ufa? and/or Jacob Trouba of Winnipeg.

Comment

I seriously didn't realize how obsessed Montreal was with Suban, this is getting ridiculous.

An open letter to Shea Weber

http://www.habseyesontheprize.com/20...ators-bergevin
                        In one fell swoop, Suban was replaced in Spades!

Packfan, I had no idea you are a Habs fan?

Comment

Weber has been in sharp decline for a number of years. No player in the NHL made more plays with the puck per minute played than Subban, while Weber ranked a lowly 216th of 256 in terms of involvement in the play.

Canadians will pay Weber a total of $54 million until he’s 41 years old. Ken Holland would be proud!
                          Just thought you should know:
                          If Weber retires before contract ends, #Preds will be charged on the cap $24,571,432 divided by years remaining in recapture penalties.
                          Last edited by Prime2; July 3, 2016, 07:15 PM.

Comment

• Packfan, I had no idea you are a Habs fan?

Im not, but watching them win so much - for so many years growing up on HNIC as a kid. I keeps tabs on them, keep in mind the Red Wings were the "Dead Things" and were on tv maybe 20 a year on Chanel 20.

Comment

• They must have short term memory in Montreal. That Suban trade is far from the worst in their franchise history. Roy and the Chelios trade dwarf it IMO

lol, when's the last time they won a cup
                              Last edited by jaadam4; July 4, 2016, 07:26 AM.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• 1993 Patrick Roy won the Conn Smythe. And yes there is no comparison to the Roy trade - That is the worst trade not only in Canadiens history, but the NHL and right up there in professional sports.

One of my Dads close friends who lived across the street from us grew up near Montr?al and was a Canadian fanatic. I have a million story's from him, let's just say he didn’t like Gordie, always told me RR was better!

Comment

Working...
                                X