No announcement yet.

Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge win! Incredible! Glad to see some life in this team, yet.

Comment

• Wings strong push in OT secures win. Now series is a best of 3 with 2 more trips to the west coast potentially. Hiller has been strong in net.

LA v. St. Louis what a physical series! Tied at 2-2.
      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Hiller really screwed up on that OT goal, and he probably shouldn't have let the Datsyuk goal in either.

Tied 2-2. The Wings have been outscored 13-9 through four games. It's the only time in my lifetime where I can remember the trend being Detroit winning the 1-goal games and the other team winning the easy ones. Too many times, it has been the opposite.

Comment

• 5 consecutive periods of shutout playoff hockey is pretty impressive in my book.

If you want inconsistency look at Fleury, Pens squander 2, 2-goal leads, ridiculous.

Brooks Orpik should be back soon and paired again with Martin, they will have a shutdown D tandem.
          Last edited by Optimus Prime; May 7, 2013, 07:31 AM.
          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Ottawa just scored with their goalie pulled to tie Montreal 2-2 OT next

Comment

• Ha! Cindy and the Pens just lost to the Islanders again 6-4 (didn't see the game, don't have that channel)

Comment

• ISLANDERS! Shift-by-shift!

Comment

• Ottawa scores! Paul MacLean (Bryan Murray) Ottawa wins 3-2. Montreal blew that game!

Double loss for OP
                  Last edited by WingsFan; May 7, 2013, 09:12 PM.

Comment

• LOL! Islander fans chanting "Princess Crosby" during the game.

Comment

• Heh.

Comment

• Comment

• Another reason why NHL players need to wear the full face mask.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I believe Cindy had 0 points tonight.

Comment

• 1 assist. Ended up -1 in the minutae......

Comment

• Vancouver screwed on a HORRIBLE call against them in OT. Sharks move on.

Comment

Working...
                                X