• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
    Time flies especially when you get old almost time for the new season

Unless you have Ballys (rip off!)

F4zXCH7XwAA3Qkt?format=webp&name=small.webp
    LOL at Arizona with 1.

Comment

• I was surprised with Montreal at 0. Figured with Edmonton and Toronto getting some love, Montreal would have found their was in as an opponent. Especially for Toronto.

Comment

• How the mighty have fallen, has to be the biggest downfall of any sports team even worse than Nebraska (and that's bad). I mean they did make the finals a couple of years back, it was more like a fluke they didn't have a great team, but that's Hockey.

Comment

• shaddup
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Always hated Patrick Kane, but now reports he wants to be a Red Wing is picking up more steam. Kane said he wants to follow DeBrincat. I say no thanks, if Yzerman does it would piss off Chicago fans and would be the only solace for me. Let Toronto sign him.
            Last edited by WingsFan; September 5, 2023, 04:23 PM.

Comment

• Man, I never like him either. Remember when Franzen took his (Kane’s) mouthpiece out and threw it on the ice? That was in the WCF when we whipped up on them in 2009.

It would have to be a very friendly deal. But if he can help us win, fuck it.

Comment

• The NHL season has started. Do the Wings finally have the talent to break the 7 year playoff drought?

The DeBrincat acquistion has already paid some dividends. Three goals in the first two games.

Comment

• Is it too early to get our hopes up that the Wings have turned a corner and can finally break the playoff drought this year? 3-1 to start the season and the off season acquisitions are paying early dividiend. DeBrincat added another two last night.

Comment

• It's playoffs or bust for me and I think they'll break the streak this year. I really need to tune into a game. The beginning of hockey season always gets crowded out by football and the baseball playoffs.

Comment

• Yea, good early start to the year, glad to see Petry bounce back with 2 assists after a healthy scratch vs Tampa. Ottawa is off to a good start as well, I wish the game weren't on Saturday.

Comment

• That new goal horn sounds great, especially whe you score another 6 goals tonight!

DeBrincat gets a hat trick, what a release this guy has. Red Wings Top off a great weekend with another win over the Flames tonight. 6-3

Comment

• 6-2! Took in my first hockey game at LCA and it’s great to see that we have an elite top line. Debrincat and Larkin are 1-2 in NHL scoring with 12/11 points in 6 games. You can feel the buzz brewing around this team.

Comment

• DeBrincat s looking like Yzerman’s most ingenious move so far.

Comment

• For sure. He was patient and waited for the right piece to become available at a good price. No overpaying for a guy to just to make a splash in free agency.

Comment

• Referee calls Chiarot for a helmet violation, but doesn't call a Kraken thrown stick (that interfered with a pass, preventing an open one-timer) - then Seattle went down the ice and scored.

How on earth do you miss the thrown stick? Absolutely insanely awful reffing

Comment

Working...
                                X