Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heh — and the Pens drop Game 1

Comment

• Last night's game between Tampa Bay and Florida was hockey Valhalla. Awesome. I hope that we get to see a lot more like that.

Comment

• Heh — and the Pens drop Game 1
        That was a great game the pens looked very good even when they were down 0-1 then finally took the lead and I expected they could run away with it. Then the 3rd? What got into the Isles, dominating, but gave up up a late goal only 30 seconds after taking the lead, but prevailed in OT. I hope they can keep up the rest of the series.

Comment

• Blashill back for another year as I expected, don't really have a big problem with it. - We are getting better players, then I will evaluate him completely. I trust Yzerman and know he will not hesitate to dump him if we are not near .500 next year.

Comment

• I can't see any legitimate reason to keep Blashill, other than to purposely tank the next season as much as possible in the hopes of landing a franchise player with the first pick. Blashill sucks.

Comment

• Damn Ovie has a lot of grey hairs for a 35 year old.

Comment

• I watched the Boston/Washington game and Edmonton lose to Winnipeg both on CBC. While I enjoyed both results CBC/HNIC has turned to trash. Just want to watch Hockey. I guess there is no escape from it (politics and sports anymore) CBC has gone full woke. I can't believe im saying this, but US has better announcing (not that its any good since Dave Strader passed. Was just to lazy after a while to change the channel. Ron Mclean sounds the same (looks old) at the round table (with women now), but I don't care for him stabling Cherry (who did stay way to long). He knew working with Cherry for what 25 years he could put his foot in his mouth a lot. Agree or not.

If the GOAT Chris Cuthbert is still calling games ? I'll watch, I seen someone (twitter) say he will call Habs/Leafs tonight, but who knows - Ill believe it we I hear him.

Comment

• I don't have access to CBC anymore so I'm glad I don't have to witness it go into the shitter. Funny how Ron McLean never had a problem working next to Cherry for 3 decades and cashing those checks.

Comment

• I get why Foligno fought Perry at the next faceoff, I guess everyone watching at home knew it was an accident after seeing it in slow motion. Hard to see it in real time for the players, as Foligno said after the game

"Captain is laying on the ice. It's nothing more than that.

Ugly, but I don't recall seeing player kneed in the head that bad ever.

Comment

• I haven’t seen Cuthbert yet this year. The guy calling Edmonton-Winnipeg was pretty meh. NBC has a terrific one-two punch doing play-by-play (Albert and Forslund). John Forslund, in particular, has really grown on me. I also love Brian Boucher as a color guy too. Best color guy in the business now. I like all of the NBC announcer, by-and-large. Even Pierre Macguire who, for some reason, it seems like everyone hates.

Comment

• Cuthbert did call the Habs/Leafs game and will the series SN and CBC do know the best announcer,, don't think fans would be to happy with anyone use calling. Twitter can be helpful, I just skip the intermission. Caps are in trouble Mantha not helping, Davis better turn the switch on or the Oilers will be bounced too in the first (again lol). But playoffs are different style than the regular season. Habs and Winnipeg are taking the physical approach, not surprising.
                        Last edited by WingsFan; May 22, 2021, 09:37 AM.

Comment

• Mantha is, indeed, not helping. That's looking like one of the more one-sided trades in recent years. I like that Stevie Y seems to have a great instinct tor finding GMs who want to make really dumb trades.

Comment

• The Oilers deserve to lose based on what they have done with their uniforms alone What the hell are those abominations?

Comment

• Classic choke by the Oliers up 4-1 in the third and lose 5-4.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X