No announcement yet.

Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you guys see this save? James Reimer robs Patrice Bergeron of Boston, unreal.

[youtube]e0-gUzAzV7c[/youtube]
    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Off topic but how's this for ridiculous scheduling? Mariners (Pilots in RobF speak) just finished a short trip at Toronto and at Pittsburgh. Then home for just 3 games here with Oakland. Then at New York and at Cleveland. Ridiculous.

Comment

• No problem for them, Dennis. Pilots can fly, you know...

As for you, are you still parked at the main entrance to the Sicks Stadium parking lot? How's that turning out for you?

Comment

• Wings win even though Anaheim bitchified them for most of the game. Some serious moves need to be made in the off season.

Comment

• No doubt.

Comment

• Did you guys see this save? James Reimer robs Patrice Bergeron of Boston, unreal.

Saw it. Will be interesting tomorrow nigth at the ACC.

Comment

• Originally posted by madootra View Post
                It's amazing how rapidly a strength became a huge weakness in just a couple of years. Outside of Kronwall, none of the current D would even see ice-time the last 20 years in Detroit.
                Case in point -- Quincey was a Wings castoff about five years ago. Couldn't even beat out Bret Lebda or Derek Meech for a spot on the roster.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob F View Post
                  No problem for them, Dennis. Pilots can fly, you know...

As for you, are you still parked at the main entrance to the Sicks Stadium parking lot? How's that turning out for you?
                  No. I'm with the cool people on the hill above left field.

Comment

• Howard was good enough in game 6, seemed at times he was given the best Wings' effort.
                    Jimmy was solid all 3 periods we need him Sunday to do the same, if he is, I like our chances (shorthanded and all :-))

Comment

• Originally posted by Optimus Prime View Post
                      Did you guys see this save? James Reimer robs Patrice Bergeron of Boston, unreal.

[youtube]e0-gUzAzV7c[/youtube]
                      I hate to be that guy, but that's not that great a save. The shooter should have easily lifted the puck over him for a goal.

Comment

• Damn, I don't have that one channel (will get it if the Wing advance) can't watch the game!! 2-2 Pens and Islanders going into the 3rd.

Comment

• What a joke! Local NBC Detroit is showing infomercials right now,,,, On saturday night primetime, nice going there Bettman.

Comment

• Worst Commissioner in Sports.

Comment

• I see Islanders just scored 3-2 NY (I have the Tiger game on)

Comment

• Worst Commissioner in Sports.
                                Yea one game playing tonight and if I want to watch I have to upgrade my Direct TV package for really only just that channel :-(

Comment

Working...
                                X