Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On a recruiting note, Stoops and Marrow are doing a great job at UK. They are going to do really well in Ohio this year. And it's a shame. They're getting a lot of really solid players that schools like MSU, Wisky, Purdue, etc. should be all over. If UK starts doing really well with the non-OSU/M/ND Ohio recruits, that's a problem for B10 depth and MSU in particular.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      ....It'd be easier to pretend I was in courtroom if others made it more believable. For example, if I were in a courtroom, the judge can sanction someone for facetious arguments. And the attorney can lose his license for intentionally lying to the Court. And a bunch of other things.
      The problem with applying this logic, which is good, is that the Judge in THIS courtroom is a Michigan fan, the Jury is loaded with Michigan homies. So, you're going to have a really tough time convincing anyone to accept your argument no matter how good it is.

Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      It's an f'n sports forum! If make (you) shit up then expect to be called to (the) mat on it in less than gracious terms.
      This ..... corrections in parentheses and marked in virtual red as any good Michigan man would correct the rambling writings of an idiot from ohio.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I prefer [sic]

Comment

• [try these]

?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• They wear too much makeup down there.

But agree with Oracle that what's on display in that picture is pretty meh. Good thing Drake's tastes are, uh, in the process of maturing. At that age it's pretty easy to get fired up at almost any opportunity...

Comment

On a recruiting note, Stoops and Marrow are doing a great job at UK. They are going to do really well in Ohio this year. And it's a shame. They're getting a lot of really solid players that schools like MSU, Wisky, Purdue, etc. should be all over. If UK starts doing really well with the non-OSU/M/ND Ohio recruits, that's a problem for B10 depth and MSU in particular.
              Wasn't Urban was supposed to give recruiting instruction to the rest of the Big Ten teams?
              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• As usual, I agree with Hack # 6127. Moron seems pretty tame to me, but I respect liney's decision.

I attach a Freep article; an interview with Harris. I can't prove it, but the hate that spewed from Red Cedar may well have affected Harris' decision. We should mind out manners when UM doesn't get a committment from a youngster. Best to wish him well and move on, as Talent has done with Harris.

Talent: How many times have you, in your career, seen an attorney sanctioned for lying? I've seen it once. There is truth in the old saying that lawyers are professionsl liars.
                Last edited by Da Geezer; April 17, 2013, 12:39 PM.

Comment

• To be fair to Talent, Harris would have been a great get and they'd be happy to have him, Drake Harris to MSU is a once per semi generation to that program. Of course they're butthurt.

Comment

• They got a good one last year...Burbridge...I think they'll be fine. He was regarded nearly as high as Harris.
                    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

The M Stadium picture in background suggests it's at some M facility.
                      Yes, if every dorm room qualifies as a "facility". I think the U of M offices can afford to put up more than a poster from 5 or 6 years ago.

Comment

• Hey!

All Talent is doing is suggesting possible "facts"

Comment

• For those of you unfamiliar with the standard of living in Michigan, just an FYI that you can hang things on the wall in commoner dwellings. There are no mud-brick structures in Ann Arbor.

Comment

• Most in Columbus live in their truck cabs anyway.

Except for those who can afford trailers...

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                              Yes, if every dorm room qualifies as a "facility". I think the U of M offices can afford to put up more than a poster from 5 or 6 years ago.
                              nicely played!

Comment

• Dorm, hospital, VA, training room.....I'm just happy to see M enticing the Drake with some thoroughly average high school chicks.

I have to say, it's a good thing he's not visiting any southern schools.

Comment

Working...
                                X