This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    Only if calling Liney a moron is a potty mouth. Why, you even read one of my deleted posts.

When someone blatantly makes up things, he is either a moron or a liar. I opted for the former.
    One of your deleted posts? how many have been deleted?

Yes, I did see the Monday post that Liney deleted---that's obvious, as I remember posting something to the effect that you had beaten me to the punch on whatever it was that was being discussed, and later, I noticed it had been removed. But now, you're admitting to calling Liney a moron? No, not exactly "potty mouth" as I had speculated, but was it really necessary? I guess I'll never know, as that post you are referencing is gone forever.

You're a lawyer, correct? How about acting as if you're in the courtroom and have no choice but to watch your manners?

For that matter, how about a little more civility on the part of everyone?

Comment

• Fuck that shit.

Comment

• ...so much for that idea. :-(

Comment

• ;)

Comment

• Or maybe lets not be silly about it. We're a bunch of sports fans here, not the United Nations. There aren't even any women among us, unless we are referencing the metaphorical kind. Picking and choosing when to be PC and when not to be is gayer than OP on his morning roller skate down Lincoln Road wearing his Daisy Duke shorts and tank top.

Comment

• Don't forget the Cindy cap......

Comment

• Last edited by Optimus Prime; April 17, 2013, 06:07 AM.
                ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• I would expect ufm will make a re-run at Harris.
                  Nah. UFM didn't get to the top by chasing white whales. Harris is gone and was never really much of an option. There's a lot of clarity.

Now, he still is chasing Watson, but that's because Watson is interested.

How about acting as if you're in the courtroom and have no choice but to watch your manners?
                  It'd be easier to pretend I was in courtroom if others made it more believable. For example, if I were in a courtroom, the judge can sanction someone for facetious arguments. And the attorney can lose his license for intentionally lying to the Court. And a bunch of other things. The notion that this place should be treated like a courtroom is, well, *moronic*.

It's an f'n sports forum! If make shit up then expect to be called to mat on it in less than gracious terms.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• But now, you're admitting to calling Liney a moron?
                    Oh, and yes. Several times over, as warranted. And, I would suspect, many times in the future.

Comment

• Incidentally, I think UFM botched the Harris recruitment. He brought in Gordon Gee. Uggh. M brought in a bunch of high school girls in a Made for SEC Photo Op:

Comment

• It's pretty fucking sad if those are our "ringers". They just might be. Hopefully just groupies.

Comment

• The M Stadium picture in background suggests it's at some M facility. But, yes, those aren't Ole Miss girls. And, I would suspect, Ole Miss boosters aren't lurking in the shadows either. Man, that's a powerful 1-2.

Comment

• It would have been easier for Forumites if you would have used the overnight Maxis.

Last edited by Optimus Prime; April 17, 2013, 07:40 AM.
                            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• I'll never forget my last year at CMU I worked leasing for an apartment complex and a girl came in looking for an apartment because she was starting grad school. Got talking to her, she was from Mississippi, went to Ole Miss and was the hottest girl I saw in my 5 years in Mount Pleasant. And Central has hot girls. She was just insane, nice, sweet as hell. I totally get it.

Comment

• When I was in high school, I found an "Ole Miss" hat at a store and loved it -- mostly for the "Ole Miss" and also because there were zero other Ole Miss hats in Youngstown. When I took the ACT, I sent my scores to Ole Miss and several other schools I had no intention of going to. They offered me a full-ride on my score alone, which was solid, but nothing ridiculous. They sent me a nice bumper sticker, a nice "Colonel Reb" key chain and a shirt -- all of which were put to good use. Never visited and never seriously considered going. Of course, knowing what I know now, I would have definitely visited. Heh. If only the interwebs had been around back then, I would have known all this shit!

Comment

Working...
                                X