Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compared to Toussaint, Hayes & Smith and any of our other "C" backs, he has to be better.
    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Unquestionably. He's legit.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The TE from Texas is off the board to ND. I assume that Green will be the last member of the class, unless we have to replace Poggi all of a sudden.

Comment

• Too late to replace Poggi. I figured we'd lose Smythe when he switched his ND OV ahead of ours.
          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Overall, a great class. Probably about as good as we are going to get, given the demographics of the country and the competitive advantage that the cheating programs have against us.

We need still need a playmaking WR, big time.

Comment

• Got a good start on Manball. I'm wondering if one reason Hoke/Borgess likes big receivers is for blocking downfield. I love to see a hat on everyone as the back powers through. Why I love Steelers. Manball.

Comment

• Sam Webb says that he feels that the Poggis are sick of talking about the rumors that Henry is looking at Alabama. They have refuted it twice, and probably don't feel the need to keep talking about it. Never know, but Sam is pretty reliable.

Comment

• You'd think after a few days something would have come out about ol' Biff's twitter feed, if that was real...

Comment

• Twitter account is obviously fake.

Comment

• I'm not conditioned to judge such things, but it looks that way, yes.

Comment

• My take on the whole Poggi issue;

I think the kid wanted to take a weekend vacation to Alabama with a friend of his, but didn't want to decommit from Michigan in order to get a paid visit. So Poggi's dad got together with the other recruit, and had them schedule the visit late in the process, so that Hoke would be less inclined to pull Poggi's offer. Hoke will not pull the offer, because he wants Poggi, and doesn't want to start searching for a replacement this late in the process.

Poggi will still sign with Michigan.

Just my opinion.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• If it were any team other than Bama (who were potentially the bridesmaid in his recruitment), I wouldn't be so worried.

Comment

• Well, yeah. I'm sure that Saban got him in a room surrounded by assistants and put the full court press on him. They don't like paying for weekend vacations without getting something in return.

I guess we'll see, but Poggi has never given any indication of being interested anywhere else.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Weekend's come and gone. Saban probably wanted him to switch on the spot rather than go home and think about it...

Comment

• Well, yeah. I'm sure that Saban got him in a room surrounded by piles and piles of money and put the full court press on him. They don't like paying for weekend vacations without getting something in return.
                                I fixed the quote for you Lines.

Comment

Working...
                                X