Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I'm sure Florida is using it as a recruiting tool. Not sure that Dawson would be. He's been going to different camps all off season. Don't know what the kid is thinking, but it's not strictly a recruiting visit.

Comment

• For the school that hosts it, I mean. So Dawson is going to a camp, as kids do. Florida surely will see about recruiting some of the verballed kids at the camp. This isn't normal?

Comment

• And via Twitter, Dawson has cancelled his Florida trip. Much ado about nothing.

Comment

• ThisisMichiganfergodssakes. But, for the future, is the above a correct understanding?

Comment

• Post 4127? If I understant you correctly, you have it correct.

Comment

• The understanding is correct then, and needs no correction.

Comment

• It. Does. Not. Compute.

Comment

• Incorrect.

Comment

• DANGER WILL ROBINSON!!!!!

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG0ochx16Dg"]DANGER WILL ROBINSON DANGER - LOST IN SPACE - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• If this is "Lost In Space", then The Wizard must be Dr. Smith ...
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                          If this is "Lost In Space", then The Wizard must be Dr. Smith ...
                          Dr. Zachery "Wizard" Smith, that is!

Comment

• Waiting for good news on Treadwell; someone please accommodate.

Many thanks
                            Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• He's 99% decided supposedly, might take a visit or two to Oklahoma or OkSU.

Comment

• For those who know.... Who pays for the "camps" that many of the kids attend? Are they totally paid for by the kids themselves or is there some type of subsidy involved?

Comment

Working...
                                X