TE: Carter Dunaway, Matt Dotson, & Major Tennison
      OT: JaRaymond Hall, Isaiah Wilson, & Henry Bainvalu
      OG: Cesar Ruiz, Tedarrell Slaton, & Jordan Reid
      ATH: Markquese Bell

Defense
      DT: Phillip Paea,
      Deron Irving-Bey & Corey Bolds
      DE: Corey Malone-Hatcher & Luiji Vilain
      LB: Joshua Ross, Chase Lasater, Ben Mason, Jordan Anthony & Drew Singleton
      CB: Benjamin St-Juste, Ambry Thomas, Jaylon Redd & Donovan Johnson
      S: J'Marick Woods, AJ Harris, Jaylen Kelly-Powell, & Allen Stritzinger

Few updates, Donovan Johnson doesn't have an offer but he's on the board for now. Stritzinger is seen as a safety, he's lower on the board than Powell who the staff has put a huge priority for and despite being a 4-star is underrated.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
        From today:
        -reiterated they could possibly be on commit watch with Vilain this weekend(#92 OVR, #8 WDE per 247 composite)

-David Long is moving to AA in June and shortly after Darnay Holmes(#8 OVR, #1 CB) will be visiting with his father and good friend Long will host. Way too early still, but good to get him on campus.

-M could get Antjuan Simmons(#277 OVR, #24OLB) if they want him. Staff will still sit and wait before pursuing heavily. They're not sure where they would play him.

-Some in the program think Nico Collins(#79 OVR, #11 WR) is a soft commit. Many think M leads. Georgia and Bama both think they lead as well. 3 team race. Dylan McCaffery has made him a priority.

-At least one of Plantation (Fla.) American Heritage's coaches will be coaching at a UM technique camp and will be bringing Tedarrell Slaton(#30 OVR, #1OG) and Kai-Leon Herbert(#219 OVR, #29 OT) with him. Same high school as '16 TE Nick Eubanks.
        Thanks Oracle. I enjoy stuff like this. Please keep it coming.

I'd really like to land Simmons. Ann Arbor kid with a nose for the football and he loves to punish people.

I'm still a bit iffy with the Nico Collins deal. If I were to pick which program he'd go to today, I'd say Alabamee. Saban, Pruitt, and Malzahn are too good at recruiting to let the #1 player in there state go anywhere else. What I don't want to see is a trade off with DPJ going to Bama and Collins coming to M. It's crucial to keep instate kids at home.

Holmes....who knows? I've seen crazier things happen...like landing the #1 player in the nation. Wait, now that I think about it, it's not that crazy at all. Harbaugh. DPJ + Holmes = New Underwear for McCaffrey.

To me, we've landed the biggest fish in the sea already in McCaffrey.
        Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Yeah McCaffrey is definitely the big guy, but DPJ is 1A. Collins would be great, but as long as we get DPJ, we'll get another mid to high 4 star with him.

I want Collins for bet purposes.
          Last edited by The Oracle; May 21, 2016, 11:54 AM.

Comment

• Simmons only becomes a possibility if they strike out on Singleton. I don't think this staff likes him as much as some others. I see Simmons as a potential Shawn Crable type talent... I've got Lasater listed as a linebacker but I think he's a fullback/tight end; might just put him as an athlete...

Still a lot of needs that need filled; WR, OT/OL, DT/DE, DB.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
              Simmons only becomes a possibility if they strike out on Singleton. I don't think this staff likes him as much as some others. I see Simmons as a potential Shawn Crable type talent... I've got Lasater listed as a linebacker but I think he's a fullback/tight end; might just put him as an athlete...

Still a lot of needs that need filled; WR, OT/OL, DT/DE, DB.
              Simmons????? Or Singleton?

I bet we get Singleton too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wellington_beefhouser View Post
                Thanks Oracle. I enjoy stuff like this. Please keep it coming.

I'd really like to land Simmons. Ann Arbor kid with a nose for the football and he loves to punish people.

I'm still a bit iffy with the Nico Collins deal. If I were to pick which program he'd go to today, I'd say Alabamee. Saban, Pruitt, and Malzahn are too good at recruiting to let the #1 player in there state go anywhere else. What I don't want to see is a trade off with DPJ going to Bama and Collins coming to M. It's crucial to keep instate kids at home.
                This
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Simmons has that type (Crable) of 'potential'; he'll just need to put in the work and coached up to reach that... Singleton I like even more.

Comment

• Remember Nico Collins has family in-state, M will be there till the end but I too think he ends up at Bama or somewhere else in the southeast.

Comment

• Very rosy.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• With Vilain "pretty much a lock", here's some hudl highlights. Not the fastest guy out there, but pretty damn good burst and high motor.

Watch Luiji Vilain's videos and highlights on Hudl. More info: The Opening Regionals - 2016 - 2016 The Opening Regional - New York / Beaverton, OR
                        Last edited by The Oracle; May 21, 2016, 09:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          Very rosy.
                          Pretty much!

Comment

• Thanks, Oracle. Good stuff.

Well, they saw what those hungry 3 stars do when it comes to the big stage. Alabama, with its 4-5 star talent blew right past them. . .
                            Bama has some four stars ??

Comment

• On their 3 deep.

Comment

• Got to give Bama their props. They have the top talent in the nation.

That may change someday, but for now, they are, what they are.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X