X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not at all.

Comment

• Oracle is well-pleased with HARBAUGH!!! shedding dead ranking weight.

Oracle is less well-pleased with UFM adding, out of the blue, a top 100 player.

Week is currently a push for Oracle.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• One thing I really appreciate in a solid three-star prospect is a sense of what's unspoken. Underrated skill these days across all position groups.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          Oracle is well-pleased with HARBAUGH!!! shedding dead ranking weight.

Oracle is less well-pleased with UFM adding, out of the blue, a top 100 player.

Week is currently a push for Oracle.
          Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong way to go my friend.

Comment

• Oh, good lord, yes. Ohio State has 2 very highly ranked verbals from kids in prime SEC country. Hanging on to 1 of them would be a nice job. Less than 50% chance they hang on to both. I continue to believe Shaun Wade will play in the SEC. Sadly.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
              It will be interesting to watch Sparty fans backpedal now...

From the RCMB: "The SCumtards are dripping vagicil from their ambiguious loins about Whorebaugh's whoreific attempts to out SEC the SEC.They are desperate. Whorbaugh himself is desperate. The little attention whore headcases SCum is appealing to will rot them from the inside, like the Gauls rotted Rome. Mark my words."

AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Mitch Albom's take on recruiting:

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Screw Albom ....... he's an idealist and should join the Bernie Sanders team.

Look, like it or not, Athletics is the front porch through which most top Universities are viewed nationally. Athletics drives donations both to the athletic department and to the U.

If I remember correctly, donations to UM marked for athletics or in part for athletics, dwarfs those marked solely for academic pursuits. Recruiting, which we know directly relates to football and basketball success and hiring top coaches - another multimillion dollar undertaking - is all part of advancing the reputation, nationally and internationally, of the University of Michigan. Along with that, when a schools teams are winning, in the national sports dialogue, like it or not, donations flow ...... athletics ARE the lifeblood of big Universities sporting the top athletic programs.

Do I like all the stupid stuff that comes along with the reality of CFB recruiting? No. Do I like M football in the national dialogue because it's winning again? You bet and I bet Dr. Schnitzel likes it just fine too.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Living vicariously through Prime...
                    Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Sorry to hear you live such a pathetic life Wellington

Comment

• Like 89-year old Tony Bennett, Stan too must have "Left his Heart in San Francisco"
                        "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Tony Bennett does well with the duets. I'm basically a 70's rock guy but TB's collaboration with Amy Winehouse and Lady Gaga were awesome. Don't know if I could sit through a solo TB concert though.
                          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Sure you can, like Stan, with enough bourbon, anything is possible.

Beautiful concert hall on FSU's campus. Damn cold in SEC/ACC country, using weather as an excuse in recruiting holds little water IMO.
                            "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• You obviously aren't in the great white north this weekend. I'm up near Peterborough and it's been -35C.

Comment

• -35C?? Speak English, damnit!

Comment

Working...
                                X