Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rashan Gary was awesome in his All-Star game. Sam Webb says Michigan leads, but Clemson is a threat. He won't announce until NSD, so nervous until then.
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Gary will play immediately. No matter where he goes. He would, I think, even have a chance at getting into the Bama rotation. But, he's going to M. IMO, the only way he doesn't is if he's bought.

It would not be good for the ACC if Clemson rolled out Gary and Wilkins in the middle and, oh by the way, Dexter Lawrence.
      Last edited by iam416; January 4, 2016, 09:08 AM.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I've got some visa gift cards if it'll help at all.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Best Buy works, too.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• A very positive interview on Rivals with David Long. Probably my #2 recruit on the want list after Gary.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
              Rumor is Ole Miss now has it down to an art: Non-traceable Visa giftcards that get recharged regularly, or as needed. No face-to-face presentations of said gift cards, and an elaborate system of code words and phrases.

Ole Miss has this down. I'm not sure they'll ever be really caught again.
              That's the Auburn special.
              Atlanta, GA

Comment

• You like Long that much? Nauta would be the most gaudy get in terms of stars, but unless Bunting is a bust TE isn't a need just yet. Caleb Kelly? It seems like that trail's gone cold. I'd say Corley to take him away from a rival, but doesn't seem realistic. So I guess for me, following that logic, it would be Lavert Hill.

Comment

• Yeah Lavert Hill is a must for a couple of reasons.

Comment

• I wish we were in on Corley. He's a great one.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• If Corley chooses MSU then he goes to a that maybe M thinks they out-talent in the very near future -- like 2016 and beyond.

If Corley chooses OSU then MSU fans meltdown.

As for M recruits, it ought to be clearly said that when you land Gary that's more than enough. Everything else is gravy. There's no #2 behind him for M...more like a #6 with Gary being #1-#5.

When I look at M's depth chart the lack of WRs jumps out. They'll be fine for 2016, but going forward it looks really thin. Maybe Drake Harris emerges. Maybe Ahmir Mitchell or Brad Hawkins turns really good really early. But if I were a M fan I'd want one more game-breaking WR. The other thing that jumps out is that -- holy hell, you boys better win next year...2017?.....yikes.

Comment

• That's what I've been saying for about 15 months. The one big stud of the '14 class will likely be gone by 2017 and the 2015 class had next to nothing in it. The 2016 class needed to pick up immediate contributors at every position on the field which is why I was so appalled by Harbaugh's 2* camp commits.
                        Last edited by Hannibal; January 5, 2016, 08:18 AM.

Comment

• I knew it was a dropoff, but I'd actually label 2017 dire. The thing you may have going for your is a returning QB - that'd be nice! But other than that, yeah...you better beat MSU and OSU this season. Whoa.

Comment

• 2017 we'll probably have our center and LT returning on offense. Kareem Walker and Ty Isaac. A large stable of tight ends. Other than that, we'll be starting maybe one or two redshirt freshmen on the OL and a completely new corps of receivers who aren't all that talented. It will be Iowa with better playcalling.

Defense will be devastated. Lots of first and second year players will be starting on that side of the ball, most of whom aren't considered to be that talented. It's going to be agonizing.

Comment

• Sounds fantastic. I'll take it!

Comment

• I doubt the situation is as "dire" as you'd have us believe. Let's remember we are still two years away from the 2017 season and that is a ton of time to coach players up and pick up other receivers. Grant Perry started as a true freshman. We are bringing in some decent receivers and still have a terrific shot at Crawford. I'd even argue we are going to be in better shape going into 2017 than we were going into this year. Who knew Jehu Chesson, Mr. 3 star, was gonna play so well? Darboh who?
                                Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

Working...
                                X