Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Then you haven't seen him run. He doesn't like contact - The antideveon. He seeks out the sidelines like mother's milk. That doesn't mean it's his only problem.
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• He was probably used to outrunning everyone, but now that he's playing in the big boy leagues, he can't outrun everyone anymore. I doubt that he's transfer bait, because he's already transferred once. Not many schools are going to stand in line for his next transfer request.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Still almost a 50/50 split on where people think Bush is going to end up. FSU think they're getting him, Michigan thinks they're getting him...interesting. I'll predict FSU and hope for the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
          My insiders are saying M is getting all 3
          Is that insider Ahmir Mitchell? He tweeted a prediction of 3 commits for M this week.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
            Is that insider Ahmir Mitchell? He tweeted a prediction of 3 commits for M this week.
            i just like saying it. it makes me sound cool
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Both are coin flips, Walker & Bush with FSU considered the competition. I want both.

Comment

My insiders are saying M is getting all 3

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

i just like saying it. it makes me sound cool
                  Does sound cool.
                  If Ahmir actually knew any of these guys were choosing M (because he was close enough to be good friends), wouldn't he keep that a secret?
                  That's what I would do...

Well I'll be taking a final exam as Bush jr's announcement is made. I'm going to guess*** he picks FSU too because at the end of the day, FSU is in state and he is a legacy...
                  Bush Jr's sister plays softball at FSU... A lot of family ties there...
                  Small reasons that might have little impact, but that's why my guess aligns with FSU.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Bush And Walker To Michigan?!

Chris Balas @Balas_Wolverine
                    FSU sources that were confident about Devin Bush are no longer confident. Looks like U-M for Bush and Rivals No. 1 RB Kareem Walker.
                    9:25 AM - 16 Dec 2015

Comment

• Regardless we are getting a rb on Thursday. Kingston Davis will sign his LOI.
                      Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Pretty confident we land Bush. Walker we led for a good bit so FSU would've had to make up a lot of ground quickly, which can happen easily to a 17-18 year old...

Both are positions of need.

Comment

• I was way more confident on Walker than Bush yesterday, now looks like a clean sweep this week.

Comment

• What time is the official announcement?

Comment

• Noon

Comment

• or 12:30p, I've heard both.

Comment

Working...
                                X