This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theories on why Michigan is not really recruiting Ohio:

Of the 225 reporters offers Michigan has issues according to 247Sports, only seven are to prospects in Ohio. Michigan has sent out 33 offers to prospects from Florida, 33 to Texas, 28 to California, 12 to Michigan and 11 to New Jersey.
    Last edited by Rocky Bleier; November 24, 2015, 11:18 AM.
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• It's funny that article was penned in Ohio. Thanks for the extra publicity!
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I could buy those explanations if they hadn't taken a dozen "sleeper" types from out of region. If you are going to take projects and under the radar guys then you should at least keep your rivals from getting them.

Comment

• Very mixed reviews as expected on the sleeper/unheralded (2 & 3 star) recruits JimH offered at camps. One that I've heard rave reviews on is M's lowest rated (at 247 composite.) Rashad Weaver, likely a very good pass rushing SDE if he can put on enough weight... Never gives up on a play; one scout called him nearly unblockable on the pass rush.

Antwine Richardson CB (3*) missed his senior season with a ACL I believe, potential grayshirt if he doesn't take an official though he had offers from Miami, Wisconsin, West Virginia and others... M felt he was a perfect fit for what they want to do with their corners, put them in man coverage and allow the safeties to help with the running game.

Flanagan trio of Metellus S, Gil S and Bush Jr. LB. Bush was always and still is the prize of the bunch, staff likes him much more than the recruiting services and he's pretty highly rated. Hopefully between Gil and Metellus M finds at least B1G caliber safety, both are described as B1G caliber athletes. Both good bets for a redshirt.

Comment

• Trust the Harbaugh ...
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
              Trust the Harbaugh ...
              all the way!
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Jordan Elliott DT has M as his leader and making it to The Game. Some expectations/rumors he'll be on commit watch as other DT's on M's board (Elliott, Camp) are supposedly close to a decision.

Comment

• They have something like 50 recruits coming for the Game. Must be 10 5stars over the next few classes gonna be there.
                  To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Visitor list as expected has grown considerably, good to see the '17, '18 recruits taking notice of M.

Comment

• Hopefully they'll have a big Michigan win to take notice of too
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                        Jordan Elliott DT has M as his leader and making it to The Game. Some expectations/rumors he'll be on commit watch as other DT's on M's board (Elliott, Camp) are supposedly close to a decision.
                        It'd be nice to see Michigan bring in Elliot and make a footprint in Texas.
                        Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Chris Daniels fwiw is supposedly lower in the pecking order (behind 2 of Gary, Elliott & Camp) and M would delay him attempting to commit.

Comment

• Really, really, really need to recruit some defensive players! And please get some decent RBs, too! This roster has some serious holes. Freaking Hoke couldn't recruit a RB or LB to save his life...
                            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Get RB talent, hope O'Korn can step right in, get some beef and depth on D...Harbaugh will figure it out
                              Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Kareem Walker and Rashan Gary are at the Auburn game. It would be great if Auburn is blown out early.
                                Cam Newton is on the sidelines too. Hopefully he doesn't meet the recruits.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X