Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JH lands another big-time recruit. A TE.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      JH lands another big-time recruit. A TE.
      Got another big timer to commit this evening out of CA.

Comment

• Richard Sherman was a 3* out of HS
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Should I list the tens of thousands of 3* who didn't make the NFL? Or just the dozens JH recruited at Stanford?

Anyway, I sort of like McKeown. I have zero clue about Victor Viramontes. I do chuckle remembering the most outspoken M fans talking of Costello and Eason.

Comment

• Viramontes is probably not a QB in college I think. Although he did "win" the rivals 5star challenge.
            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• He's going to take those 2 or 3 kids from Florida, right? And that'll put them at 17. I'm guessing they'll have 25 or so depending on how much dead weight he can shed from the roster.

At some point you need to start holding spots for big-timers. I'm guessing he's getting pretty close. Maybe fill up the class to 17-19 and then chase 6ish difference makers.

Comment

• Are these last two recruits from the summer swarm?

Comment

• I think they saw the TE this past week at the SMSB camp in Michigan. Don't know for sure.

I'm guessing Victor is a satellite camp offer. Stealing a California kid from USC!

Comment

• Looks like he will play linebacker, also looks like he's 30 years old

Comment

• Rivals has him ranked as the No. 19 dual-threat QB, also played safty and LB. He said on twitter, thinks he will be a LB for Harbaugh.

Comment

• One thing is true. Harbaugh really likes kids that can play multiple positions. MaizenBrew has him at 6'2" and 220 lbs. Safety or linebacker. His throwing mechanics are wierd, but he has a better arm than Malzone, and I'd certainly take him over Malzone as a recruit.

Harbaugh must really be cleaning house. Gotta get Gary.

Comment

• I can't see Malzone ever taking a meaningful snap for Michigan without a string of serious injuries. He came in supposedly at or near his ceiling and in the spring game he looked worse than Rusell Bellomy ever looked.

Comment

• Hannibal, I have trouble believing that you ever see anyone playing a meaningful snap for Michigan.
                            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• No, just meaningful in a bad way.

Comment

• I hope Malzone never plays a down at Michigan. His presence on the field would signify great desperation at the position. I'm trying to convince myself that we should be glad that Harbaugh is hauling in these rough diamonds. That's the approach Dantonio has been using, and, as any MSU fan will tell you, those are the type of players you want because they work harder than pampered 4 and 5 star athletes.
                                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X