X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least he's got a cool name
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Do not question The Harbaugh.

If he thinks he can use the kid, bring him on.

He gets at least two recruiting classes before I start criticizing him.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• You can't go wrong with 6'6 280.

Comment

• Heh. Sure you can.

This one is peculiar to me. Maybe JH feels like he needs another OL for this class for depth and thinks Ulizio is worth a flyer.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I will say they offered him instead of Moorman or that kid that got fucked by Wiscy.

So I'd guess it's not just a body buy someone they targeted. We will have to see how that turns out I guess.
            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Are there any potential recruits besides Gentry to be legitimately excited about? They're looking like filler to me at this point.
              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Clark.

4* LB Roquan Smith, who visited because he had a pre-established relationship with Durkin.

Imam Marshall

I've heard of a couple others but I have zero idea how likely they are. Like Florida State WR commit Auden Tate, who Harbaugh apparently is trying to flip.

I guess there's Weber too maybe.
                Last edited by Hannibal; January 26, 2015, 10:16 AM.

Comment

• I feel good about Clark, but who knows...

Marshall would be nice....
                  I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I also forgot about Wheatley.

Comment

• I could be way off -- wouldn't be the first time -- but, I think M fans have a poor read on Weber. IMO, his commitment to M was a business decision. MSU had their guy, and at the time OSU was all-in on Harris and looking good. M was the last viable option. If OSU had pushed for Weber out the gate it would have done early. As soon as OSU moved on from Harris it was done. He wants to play at OSU.

Forget Weber. The bigger concern is Cass. Peoples-Jones in the Class of 2017 is exactly the type of game-breaking talent that any program would love to have and, if they want to be elite, NEED to have. And JH is behind at the moment. Lots of time to make up that ground, though. That's far more realistic and important than Weber.

The Onwenu kid, too, is worth pursuing in the class of 2016. He has an M offer, but OSU is, again, very much in the game. IMO, M can't lose Webb, Weber, Onwenu and Peoples-Jones. Ohio State can't own Cass. So Onwenu and P-J are important, IMO.

Outside of Cass, it also wouldn't hurt if JH was able to snag Corley for 2016.

He definitely has some work to do just to reclaim the home state and make sure M gets the 3-6 quality kids that come out of the state every year.

I also forgot about Wheatley.
                      Is this seriously in doubt? I keep wondering why he hasn't committed, yet? I assume he's a mortal lock. Does M want him?
                      Last edited by iam416; January 26, 2015, 12:05 PM.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I hate to say it but that makes sense. I was surprised when Weber committed because he really didn't seem to like Michigan very much at all.

Comment

• The fact that Michigan has basically been on a forced recruiting hiatus for the past 10 months and that it is probably the 4th or 5th best program in the B1G right now really hurts recruiting. If Harbaugh can win some games and develop some players, it'll correct itself.
                          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

Is this seriously in doubt? I keep wondering why he hasn't committed, yet? I assume he's a mortal lock. Does M want him?
                            Yes, it is very much in doubt. He has kept his leanings very close to the vest and there haven't been any tea leaves indications that his recruitment is just a formality.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                              The fact that Michigan has basically been on a forced recruiting hiatus for the past 10 months and that it is probably the 4th or 5th best program in the B1G right now really hurts recruiting. If Harbaugh can win some games and develop some players, it'll correct itself.
                              Get things back on track this year and away we go, hopefully.

Comment

• And just to add another layer to Talent's analysis, UM also was all over Harris, and indeed Harris had committed. Once MSU got their back, Weber had a business decision to make and chose UM.

And on another OSU matter, I think it is nuts for C. Jones to come back to school. The mock drafts I've see put him in the first round. Undefeated as a starter and National Champion. IMO this is where the university should be able to purchase insurance against serious injury as part of the scholarship. Otherwise, he is nuts not to go pro.

Comment

Working...
                                X