Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harbaugh's MO seems to be 2 QBs in each class. @ Stanford there was a ton of attrition as the guys that didn't get the starting nod transferred away.

Comment

• Yeah I'll be surprised if both QBs stick around.

Comment

• Depends on if one is needed as a backup (or starter), the other would end up as a redshirt and essentially be in another recruiting class...

If one of the freshman start, obviously Shane is gone and at most one of the two other freshman is going to stay.

Comment

• Even if one of these guys redshirts, we've got either DeWeaver coming in next year or perhaps somebody even better.

I can't see Shane going anywhere unless he takes a redshirt, gets his degree, and transfers.
          Last edited by Hannibal; January 25, 2015, 09:59 AM.

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/ZGentry_11/status/559184418628456448[/ame]

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/Spath_Wolverine/status/559366967724089345[/ame]

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6Rd-K7aoM4"]Zach Gentry - Eldorado (N.M.) 2015 QB - YouTube[/ame]
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Well, at least he's not another John "Cement Feet" Navarre...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnMUY0etsHU"]Eldorado - #11 - Zach Gentry - 80yd Rushing TD - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Congrats on your first two Harbaugh recruits.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• We'll see how they pan out.

I've learned not to be overly optimistic.

Gentry seems to be an "athletic" 6'7" 230. He's got some "kick" in his stride. He seems to be able to make most of the throws.

I did not realize that he had at one time been offered by Alabama.

I'd like to see Iman Marshall follow next.

Comment

• LOL. Yeah, who wouldn't want a top-shelf CB in the class!

If Strong liked Gentry to offer him and make a strong push to keep him, he must be decent. I haven't the first clue what kind of player Jones is. It's just nice to get the ball rolling if you're a M fan.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• JH has to start somewhere, and these two sound like a good beginning. I guess we'll see.

There are still a handful of very good uncommitteds out there and it'd be nice to see him grab a couple of those. Marshall along with Peppers in our defensive backfield would be a very good combo.

Comment

• Yes. On paper, Marshall+Peppers+Jourdan Lewis is a foundation you can build on in the early years.

Comment

• 2*?

Two-star offensive tackle Nolan Ulizio, who arrived for his official visit this weekend as a Connecticut commit, announced Sunday that he now plans to sign with Michigan.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Nolan Ulizio?

Let's not just give these scholarships away...
                                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X